Cancer(f) x Taurus(m)

Good times requested by bananaforworld26

"It's been a long time since we started this journey together, hasn't it?" Cancer said.

"Yeah." Taurus replied.

"I'm glad you came along with. I was scared you would reject being my bodyguard." Cancer said.

"Why would you think that?" Taurus asked.

"I don't know, you've always seemed
like the solitary type." Cancer said.

"Instead of relying on the others to protect you on your quest, the best way to assure your safety is to do it myself." Taurus said. Cancer Giggled.

"What's so funny?" Taurus asked confused.

"Nothing, hehe. You just hardly ever speak formally like that." Cancer said smiling.

"Yeah well," Taurus looked away.
"I just don't take most things seriously." He explained.  Cancer Smiles.

"I've noticed."

"I heard Pisecs propose to you the other day, but I didn't hear anything else." Taurus said.

"Ease dropping I see?"

"I just so happened to be there!!" Taurus said flustered. He Sighed. "Do you ... like him?" He asked blushing.

"Eh?" Cancer Giggled. "Would you be jealous?" She asked teasingly.

"Jealous?!" Taurus asked blushing. "Pfft... whatever."

"Hmm..Pisces is a gentleman,
unlike you." Cancer said. Taurus Glared.

"He's really sweet, gentle, kind. He's really handsome, too. Plus he's of royal blood." Cancer said.

"Yeah. If it's Pisces you're thinking of,
then I would accept that. His skills
in battle are impressive and quick.
Outside of battle, I'm sure he will always make you happy." Taurus said.

"As perfect as Pisces may seem, I... didn't accept his proposal." Cancer said.

"Huh? Pisces has everything a woman would want. How can you say no to that?" Taurus asked surprised.

"Well... in the end...he will never be you." Cancer said. Taurus was Shocked.

"When he proposed, all I could think about was you. You're so hard to read sometimes though. You'd be nice to me one day then a jerk the other." Cancer said.

"Huh?! You know we're not suppose to get close to you anyway! Besides, guys are all over you. How am I suppose to compete with that?!" Taurus asked.

"You don't have to. I love you." Cancer said. Taurus Blushed.

"Uh..I love you too." Taurus said blushing.

They both gaze in each other's eyes,
and embrace one another.

Done. Sorry it took so long. I'm back on track now.