Sagittarius(f) x Leo(m)

Will you marry me requested by Connie_1996

"Sagittarius will you marry me?" He asked. That question replayed over and over again in my head. Why after all these years of avoiding me would he ask me this question?

"I'll think about." I said. That's the worst answer I could've given him. I'll think about it. It's like waiting for an answer you know will never come yet you hold onto the hope that someday just some day that answer will come. But for Leo it never came.

I forgot about Leo a month after he asked me that question. I began my new job in New York City. I was into fashion so I was traveling a lot. To maimi, Japan, Florida, France. I never ever had time to go home to see old friends or family and when I did I had a project ruin the moment.

I never had a break and I was so busy all of the time. That's when I got the shocking news from my mother. It was night and I was settling into bed and finishing so extra work on my tablet. That's when my phone flew off the table from the buzzing I grew deaf to. I picked it up and saw my mom's contact. I answer.

"Hello?"

"Honey? You need to come home now?"

"Why? What happened? Is someone sick?"

"Worse!"

My phone slipped out of my hand. It hit the floor hit so hard. I started crying. Leo was in a motorcycle accident and now his bloody body was in a hospital bed with an oxygen mask. I rushed to the airport and luckily got a plane to my home town.

I rushed to the hospital as soon as my plane landed. I saw my mom sitting on one of the waiting room chairs while Leo's mom was crying. My mom held her while her husband rubbed her back and my dad stroked my mothers hair.

"Where is he!" I said frantically. His father stood up and led me to the hospital room. I saw his almost lifeless body on the hospital bed. His dad left the room. I started crying and ran my fingers through his hair.

"Leo? Leo. Please wake up. I didn't give you my answer yet! Please don't do this to me! If you wake up I'll marry you! I promise!" I started crying on his chest. Suddenly I felt a hand on my head. I looked up and saw Leo smiling.

"Welcome back princess." He said weakly.

"L-leo?" I asked.

"Sagittarius there is something in my coat pocket. Can you hand me my coat?" He asked. I nodded. He reached in his pocket and pulled out and small black box. He sat up and look at at me. he opened the box. I gasped. It was a ring.

"Sagittarius. I want to spend the rest of my life with you. Will you marry me?" He asked.

"Y-yes! I love you. Forever and ever and ever." I said.

Done. Whew I need a break.