Libra(f) x Aries(m)

My princess request by
yummyfoodismything I also did your other one. I don't know why it didn't tag you.

She was pretty and quiet. And when I saw her I fell in love. I became obsessed with her. Maybe I was love sick but she was perfect in my eyes. She also loved me but when you're in love someone is bound to get hurt.

"Libra wants to be with Aries though."

"I'm sorry Libra. I can't stay any longer." I told her. She looked up at me sadly. Let's rewind.

************************************

"Oh no we are surrounded!" Aquarius said at the guards surrounding us in a circle. I grabbed Aquarius around the waist and pulled her against my side. I jumped over the guards and pulled Aquarius along with me.

"Wow Aries! Impressive." She said. I smiled and continued on our way. I made it to the princess's chamber. I kicked open the door and then I saw her. A familiar face. She looked back at me like she didn't recognize me. Well in this world she didn't.

"My princess!" I bent down and held out my hand. She smiled and took it and we Dissapeared from the castle. I looked around. "Libra, what is this?" I asked. She gasped.

"You know libra's name? That makes Libra so happy!" Libra put hands over her blushing cheeks. I smiled. Remember Aries. She doesn't know who you are.

"What is it you want to do here Libra?" I asked her. She just smiled at me a led me through the streets. I followed here without caring where she was taking me because I was blinded by my love for her. I forgot that Aquarius was even with me. Aquarius can take care or herself right?

Libra stopped walking. "What's the matter?" I asked. She hugged me and then stepped away. Suddenly light surrounded her and she put her hands together. I was confused.

************************************

"Wait the gate isn't supposed to open?" Aquarius asked the tiny guardians that garded Libra.

"If the princess goes through the gate then something bad will happen." The one with pink hair said. The one with black hair sat up.

"The gate has been opened." She said. Libra's bird flew out the window.

************************************
Libra grabbed my arm.

"Libra what is this?" I asked. She ran into my chest.

"Libra wants to run away and be with Aries forever." She said. "Oh please Aries! Libra and aries forever." She said.

"I'm sorry but you can't do that." I said

"Why not!? Libra doesn't understand. Please don't go away." She cried.

"Running away is a painful thing." I said.

"But if it's the both of us won't the pain only be half as much?" She asked.

"Actually if it's the two of us the pain would be double as much." I said. The bird flew an landed on her finger. "Let's go on home Libra. Everyone is waiting." I said. She smiled.

"Libra loves Aries.

Done!