Libra(f) x Cancer(m)

Beautiful life requested by @-_libraaa_-

*knock knock*
*knock knock*
*door opens*

"You?" Libra got angry. "I thought I told you not to speak to me ever again!"

"Wait, Libra! Libra!!" Cancer desperately called out.

"GO AWAY!" Libra screamed.

"Can we please stop acting like children and just talk! Please!!" Cancer pleaded.

"Oh now you want to talk?! It’s a little too late for that, Cancer! Just leave me alone!!" Libra said.

"Libra, Open the door." Cancer said.
Libra sniffled. Cancer sighed.

"Libra, if you’re still there…Then please just listen...5 minutes is all I ask. I promise..then I will leave you alone…for good…" Cancer said. Libra began to slightly cry.  "Libra...listen…
I…" Cancer sighed.

"I’m very happy I got to know you, Despite your flaws…You....are the most wonderful person I’ve ever met… and if it all ends here then at least Let me say goodbye. look...I...I’m not sorry for what I did. I’m not sorry if that hurt you. What you did was also unfair." Cancer slowly built up emotion.

"But…I guess…then…I am sorry for being your friend. I’m sorry for being there for you and caring for you…
I’m sorry for coming into your life. I’m sorry for falling for you." Cancer said. Libra sniffled.

"I’ll be moving next week..Please take care of yourself. You won’t
have me to look after you anymore. If and when you go out, drink only 2 bottles of beer, max.No shots. God knows how crazy and wild you become." Cancer chuckled. "You can’t handle alcohol for shit." Cancer said. Libra laughed and cried. Cancer built up more emotion.

"Your backup charger is in the top
drawer underneath the tv. The password to your laptop is located behind your phone case. Remember to feed Spike every 4 hours. He needs to be walked after every meal or he can’t digest." Cancer laughed. "I don’t know how the hellhe survived this long with you. I guess he’s a fighter like you. After tonight…You’ll no longer see me…Or hear from me…Be good and be well...Goodbye, Libra." Cancer said.

Libra was crying. She sniffled and cried some more. She took a deep breath.

"Cancer? Cancer….Cancer?! CANCER!!" Libra starts to run. She was panting and crying. Cancer!!
She triped and fell.

"Libra! What are you doing?! What kind of idiot runs out in the rain with no shoes or umbrella?" Cancer asked. Libra huged Cancer. She cried and pushed him.

"Asshole! How could you just leave after saying all that to me?! God, I just want to slap you..you…You jerk!!" Libra yelled.

"What?!You said you didn’t want to have anything to do with me anymore." Cancer retaliated.

"No I….I…" Libra trailed off.

"What do you want from me?!Seriously! Cuz I’m tired of playing your games!" Cancer said.

"This was never supposed to happen!
You were never supposed to happen!
We both agreed to be friends only!
This isn’t fair!! You can’t make me the villain here! What am I supposed to do huh?! Tell me!! What the hell am I supposed to do? What am I supposed to feel?!" Libra cried.

"I am so lost right now! So many things have happened in these past few months! All these years….all these years!" Libra cried harder.

"I tried so hard to fit in..To finally be accepted." She started to cry uncontrollably. "If I admit these feelings then…It’ll mean everything I did was for nothing and I would have betrayed my family, myself, everyone!!!" Libra cried.

"You lied to me then and you're lying to yourself now! Ever since we met you’ve never been honest with me, yourself, anyone!! For once in your life…Make your own decision and live
your life the way you want!! How dense and stupid can you be?!" Cancer said.

"It’s not that easy!! It’s….It’s much more complicated! You…" Libra cried.
"You don’t understand!"

"What’s there to understand? What’s
there to NOT understand?!! WHAT DO YOU WANT?!" Cancer said annoyed.

"I…." She cried. "I…." She continued to cry.

"I’m going to ask you one last time. Your answer here will decide everything. There will be no going back. Understand?" Cancer asked.

"What do you me-" Cancer cut her off with a kiss. Libra gasped. She was surprised. Cancer I..but you didn’t-"

"Push me away then." Cancer kissed her again. They both let out a breath.

"Looks like there's no going back." Cancer said.

"You cheater." Libra cried. "Can you accept me? All of me? Am I really acceptable? Are you really sure you want me?" Libra asked.

"I have never been more sure. I’ve never wanted anything more. I promised to take care of you, of this beautiful life. It will be alright from here on." Cancer said. Libra cried.

"Thank you…" She said

Done sorry it took so long.