chapter 22

A/N: Just wanna say thank you for 4K reads!!! Love you all!

| Your POV |
Of course it was my mother who stepped out of the shadows... holding a knife in her hand.
"Y/N... how I've missed you..." she says running her fingers across the knife. I held onto Joeys hand and gripped it tightly.
"What do you want..." I ask her furiously. She laughed. "I'm here because I want you see someone you haven't seen in a lonnng time.." she says with an evil grin. No... no no no... not him please.
I saw another person step out of the shadows... it was him... my insane brother, his name is Jake. He used to be such a protective brother, he was the most happy child out of all of us, then suddenly he just started to become slowly insane. He got sent away to an insane asylum and put in isolation.
"Hey there Y/N... long time huh?" He said with his hands behind his back.
"Who are you?" Joey asked becoming really protective and to be honest I need all the protection I can get since he is here.
"Oh you don't know me? The name is Jake... I'm here to kill this lovely woman..." Jake simply says. Tears built up in my eyes... what happened to him? Why does he want to kill me.
"She hasn't done anything..." Joey says standing up.
"She is the one who killed my dear father! She deserves pain! She deserves to die!" Jake yelled. Tears were not streaming down my frightened face, what happened to Jake? He's changed.

From behind Joey, I see him reach secretly for his phone in his back pocket. I already knew who he was gonna call... Matt and Bryan...
I see him speed dial Matthias, I hear a faint hello from the phone.
"Jake... calm down I know she deserves it but she is family... we will just give her the most painful death okay?" my mother says.
"The cliff near the beach we all went one year help please Matt please..." I silently say. I heard a lot of noise come from the phone.
"Hang in there it's okay we are on our way." I heard Matthias say.
"Got something to say darling? Speak up!" My mum yells at me.
I look down to the floor and stood up, I held Joeys hand tightly while he protectively wraps his free arm around me.
"What was the real reason..." I say loudly anger building up inside me.
"What are you talking about?" Jake says angrily.
"You know who.... and you know why I'm asking..." I say giving them both death stares.
"He died because of you! You made him kill himself!" Jake yelled at me taking a couple of steps closer to me. Joey let's go of my hand holds me tightly.
"Don't touch her!" Joey yells. Jake laughed... but it wasn't his original laugh... it was a crazy one.

In the distance I saw the same tesla I have seen before.. Matt was here and hopefully with Bryan. I was going to continue to stall them until Matt and Bryan came to the cliff.
"What happened to you! You used to love and care for me what the hell happened!" I yelled to Jake.
"Can't you see that I'm insane?! I want everyone I hate dead!" He yelled towards me grabbing a knife from behind his back.
"Stay away from her!" Joey yelled pulling me behind him for protection.
"What will you do? Huh?" Jake says looking behind Joey to look at me, I shifted more behind his back.
"It's not what he will do, it's what the authorities will do..." I hear some yell... that voice.. Matt!
Jake turned around and so did my mother, Matt stood there with a phone in his hand and Bryan by his side.
"I'm too fast for them..." Jake says playing with the knife. In just a matter of a second Jake was now trying to pull me away from Joey. Joey held onto me tight... but I was out of his arms and now in Jakes.
"Nobody do anything or... she dies!" Jake says laughing evilly. I was too frightened to move, Joey looked angry but I saw that tears were going to fall from his eyes.
"Jake... don't you remember our childhood together..." I choke out with a knife held to my throat.
"What are you on about?" Jake says looking down to my frightened and tear stained face.
"Don't you remember... at all... when we would play hide and seek with all our friends from school... w-when we were over at your friends house playing games together... don't you remember?" I choke out. Jake stared off into space with a blank expression on his face.

~ flashback ~
"Jakeeeeeee!" I yelled out trying to look for him while Sophie helped.
"Hehehe!" I hear Jake giggle.
"Give me a hint on where you are!" I yell out to the open.
"Leaves!" I hear Jake yell while giggling. I knew exactly where he was, I ran towards the tree and jumped in front of his face. He jumped and hugged the tree.
"Found you!" I yelled laughing. Sophie came from around the corner and started laughing as well. We were all in a fit of giggles...
~ flashback over ~

"Tree hugger..." I hear Jake faintly say. He dropped the knife but he was still holding on to me. He slowly unwrapped his arms from around me and I ran to Joey. He wrapped his strong arms around me while I buried my face in his chest scared.
"What is the matter with you?! Kill her!" My mother yelled making me more scared.
"No one... touches... my sister..." I hear Jake say. He kicks the knife over the edge of the cliff and came towards me and Joey, I look at him with a tiny smile.
A knife comes flying towards me and Joey but we both dodge it in time.
"You're all going to die!!" My mother yelled angrily. She was tackled to the ground by Matthias. Bryan helped.
"No one is dying today!" Matthias yelled holding my mum down.
I heard police sirens in the distance, as soon as we know it the police were here to arrest my mum. Matthias and Bryan quickly hopped off my mum while the police put her in handcuffs. They both came over to us.
"Are you two okay?!" Matthias and Bryan quickly say.
"We're okay..." I say with a slight smile.

I looked over to Jake and smiled at him. "Thank you..." I say side hugging him.
"It's okay..." he says hugging me back slightly.

Jake is back... Joey is safe, I'm safe. We are all safe with my mother taken to jail, my brother snapped out of his killer state.

We are okay...

I'm sorry if this triggered people... again thank you for over 4K love you so much, see you in the next chapter!