chapter 3

Word count: 732

| Your POV |
Kevin stopped filming and we all high fived each other. Matthias and Bryan went up to Matthias' office to film a video for his channel and Joey went up to his office.
I thought I would ask Matt if he wanted help with his video but I was stopped by Joey.
"Hey Y/N, did you upload your cover yet?" he asked.

I guess he really wants to listen to it.

"Ah thanks for reminding me! I'll upload it now!" I said walking away to my office. I went on my laptop and started to upload my cover.
Once it had uploaded I went up to Joeys office. "It's uploaded." I said to him with a smile.

| Joey's POV |
I was editing our Team Edge video and I watched over the part where me and Matthias were distracting Y/N with the poles and I heard her giggle... that giggle made me smile so much.
She soon came in my office and told me that she uploaded her cover and she gave me that smile... that adorable smile...
What? No... I don't like her, do I? But her smile is nice... I get butterflies ILL ADMIT THAT! Anyway... I listened to her cover and her voice was amazing and I'm being serious about this, I could not stop listening to it...
Matthias was soon done recording a video for his channel with Bryan and he came into my office.
"So... do you like Y/N being around? I think she's great.." asked Matthias.
"Yeah she really is..." I said a little dreamy. Then Matt asked this question.
"You like her don't you?" asked Matthias with a smirk, I blushed a little. Okay I like her a bit.
"Okay maybe a tiny bit..." I said while laughing.
Matthias winked at me, then we both started laughing. "By the way, I'm calling down everyone to the ware house because I think we deserve to party a little." said Matthias.
"We literally had a party this morning for Y/N" I said laughing.
"Yeah I know but before we all leave I think we should have fun!" said Matthias laughing...
"Alright I'll be in the ware house soon..." I said with a smile.

| Your POV |
Matthias walked into my office. I spun around in my chair and face him. "What's up Matt?" I asked.
"Nothing much, we are all gonna gather in the warehouse for a little sort of party... I think we should all have some fun.." said Matthias.
"Even though we had a party this morning I'll be in the warehouse in a minute." I said laughing. Matthias laughed as well.
He started to walk out but he stopped by the door, "Joey will be in there you know..." he said with a wink.
I blushed a little and I didn't hide it to well. "I knew you liked him!" whispered yelled Matthias. "Shut up!" I whispered yelled back to him laughing. We both laughed walked to the ware house.

Mike, Connor, Billy, Paul and Markiplier were setting up the area and the music. Joey came down and I turn around and both of our eyes met. We both realised we were staring at each other and we both quickly turned away.
Again, I didn't hide my blushing very well because Mark walked over towards me.
"I think a certain Joey likes you..." whispered Mark laughing.
"I don't know if he likes me back Mark..." I whispered back also laughing.
"I'd talk to him this afternoon if I were you..." whispered Mark. We both talked and laughed a little then I went to talk to Joey.

Here goes nothing...

"Hey jojo." I said mentally face palming at what I just called him.
"Jojo?" Joey said and then laughed. I laughed as well. "Anyway, Matt really wanted us to have fun, I have an idea..." I said smiling.
"What do you suggest m'lady." said Joey with a fake posh accent.
"How about a nerf war sir?" I said also with a fake posh accent. We both laughed a bit.
"Challenge accepted!" said Joey. We both walked out of the warehouse and into the hallway where the nerf guns were on the wall...
Joey picked up his own gun off the wall and I picked up mine.
"Better run Y/N..." Joey said laughing.
"Come get me!" I said laughing...