chapter 27

| Your POV |
As the day came to a close, I grew tired. Sitting on the lounge, looking out into the ocean, my mind was at peace. As if... all my worries disappeared.
I couldn't help but smile, knowing that I'm with the love of my life, in the middle of the sea, away from everything and almost everyone.
All I truly needed was these guys. They fill that hole in my saddened heart.

"Being with you, here is magical, Joey. I don't know what I would do without you." I say, tears brimming up in my eyes.
He smiled down at me, with those blue eyes.
"You're all I ever wanted Y/N. I'd rather not be here with anyone else." He says with that goofy smile. Every time I look at him, it warms my heart making me feel just... really loved.

I could hear the sound of little feet running towards me.
"AUNTY Y/N, UNCLE JOEY!" I hear a little girl yell. I sit up a little bit only to find Bella and Ariana running towards me. I'm hoping they didn't just run away from their mother. They both jumped between Joey and I, giggling their butts off. I giggle as well, managing to fit the both of them in my arms, giving them both big hugs.
"Sorry guys, they really wanted to see you!" I heard Sarah yell. I laughed in response. "It's okay, I love these little goofballs anyway!" I yell. Joey laughs at me, giving me a little peck on the cheek. I feel like I'm going a little red.

"Uncle Joey?" Ariana chimes in.
"Yes?" He responds, cuddling her while I cuddled little Bella.
"When will Aunty Y/N become our actual Aunty?" she asks with a smile. I sort of froze, I look over to Joey and he had a little smile on his face.
"Hopefully very soon." He says, his smile growing even wider. I blush, definitely a lot more than the last comment. I smiled the biggest smile. I can just imagine these little girls being the flower girls and just AH! Just can't wait.

"But why not nowwww!?" Bella yells. Joey laughs as he moves Ariana so he could stand up.
"I guess I could do it now, could I?"

I froze at what he said. He slowly gets down on one knee and I can feel myself tearing up.

"Y/N, I want you to know that I-" Joey was cut off by a lot of screams coming from each end of the ship.

"ALL GUESTS ON OUR SHIP, GET BACK TO YOUR ROOMS IMMEDIATELY!" an announcement said over the intercom through out the ship. Sirens could be heard blasting through each speaker on the ship.

Everyone starts to get up, clearly panicking.
"Everyone let's go now!" I yell. Ariana and Bella were starting to panic.
"It's okay girls, let's quickly get going." I say to them, hugging them as much as I could. I pick up Bella, while Ariana was picked up by Joey. I give him a worrying glance. He gives me a reassuring look.

Everyone took off, quickly speeding off to their rooms.
Matthias picked up Luna and all rushed to their room along with Amanda. Bryan, Sarah, Joey and I following closely behind.

We wove through the wave of people clearly rushing to their rooms. Without time taking the elevator back down to our deck, we rushed down the stairs but carefully since I was holding Bella. As soon as we reached our rooms, Sarah and Bryan took their two girls while Amanda, Matthias and Luna went into their room, quickly locking their door. As Bryan, Sarah and the girls get in, we went in as well, locking our doors.

I start to breathe a bit faster. My heart was pumping out of my chest. What if something will happen to everyone? What if I get murdered? What if Joey will get murdered...?
Joey realised that I was panicking and came to my side instantly. He picked me up and put me on our bed, stroking my hair.

"It's okay princess." He says. Hearing his voice made me calm down a lot more.
"Do you think we'll get murdered?" I ask still slightly panicked.
"Definitely not. And if a murderer came through this door right now, I'll protect you. I don't want you dying." He says, holding me closer and my head dug into his chest.
"But I don't want you to die, Joey." I say.
"If it's to protect you, I don't care if I die. But I hope I live because I love you. I couldn't leave you alone in this world." He responds.

"I love you" I say to him, looking up from his chest.
We both shared a passionate kiss, one that seemed to last for eternity.

As I calmed down, we stayed on the bed talking, waiting for the next announcement to come through the intercom.

IM SORRY THIS TOOK SOOOOOO LONG I HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT!!!!!!
I promise I'll try to upload a bit more but I can't promise updating a lot but I'll try to get more chapters out. I love you guys!
Thank you for over 20k reads!! That's unbelievable! ❤️❤️