chapter 23

A/N: yooooo guys, I started watching 13 Reasons Why and oml I love it so much, and the school holidays have started in Australia and that means I can write more fan fiction now! Yesssss! On with the chapter!!

| Your POV |
Date: 13th of April, the day to leave for the cruise

About a week ago, a lot of stuff went down. The police sent my mum to jail with a life sentence and Jake was admitted back to the mental institution to be checked out to see if he can leave the mental institution. In the mean time I am now packing for my cruise... Because I leave everything to the last minute I usually do that. (Ha same.)
"Y/N! You ready to put our bags in the car? Matt and Amanda here!" Joey yells to me.
"I'll be ready in a minute!" I yell back to him packing the last of my clothes and essentials I need. I look around the room me and Joey share and smile. Seeing the pictures of me and Joey together made me smile even more. I saw one in particular.
I grabbed the picture from the bedside table and looked at the picture, it was taken on the day the whole family went to the cliff, me and Joey weren't even dating then even though we looked like a couple.
There I was, standing in the blue and white dress that stopped just above my knees in the silver sandals I still have to this day. My handsome Joey was in his board shorts that he always wears with his arms wrapped around my waist, smiling that same smile I fell in love with. Next to that picture was another picture with me and Joey but Matt and Amanda were in it too. Amanda was wearing the same dress as me but hers was pastel pink and regular pink and Matt was wearing his own merch, same old Matt, with the same shorts as Joey. Him and Joey had their arms around us, man, Sarah is a good photographer.

"Baby what's takin you so long?" I heard Joeys voice from the doorway, I turned my head to see him leaning against the doorway with his phone in his hand.
"I was looking at our photos..." I respond to him still holding onto our picture.
"I see why... you look so beautiful in them..." Joey says walking over to me and wrapping his arms around my waist. I giggle in response and turn around to face him.
"But then again... you always look beautiful." He says tucking a piece of hair behind my ear. I could feel my face turn red, I put a hand on the side of Joey's face.
"Let's not forget about my handsome boyfriend." I say kissing his lips, he kissed back passionately. When we both pulled away we both smiled at each other.
"I think we should get going on our holiday..." Joey says letting go of my waist and picking up one of my bags.
"It's going to be a lot of fun I can tell..." I say picking up my other bag. We both exit out of room and into the living room to find Matthias and Amanda waiting for us.
"Oh hang on a second!" I say quickly rushing back into the room. I grab the picture of me and Joey and run back out to the living room.
"Okay ready!" I say putting the picture into my bag.
"Finally let's go on our cruise!" Matthias said walking out to their tesla while me and Joey carried our bags to load into our car.

~ time skip to the boarding area for the cruise (idk what it's called) brought to you by Papaya ~

"All people who are boarding the Royal Caribbean can now board the boat!" Said a lady over the loud speaker. I turn my head towards Joey and he turned his head towards me.
"Ready for our holiday baby?" Joey asks me talking a hold of my hand.
"Let's get this holiday started!" I say to him gripping his hand tightly. He chuckled and lead me and the rest of the crew towards the boat. We entered the main lobby of the boat and it look beautiful. It was quite fancy but I can't wait to see the rest of the boat.
"We should go see our rooms!" Sarah exclaims. We all nod very excitedly and head towards the big glass elevator. Joey and Matt surprisingly managed to get all of our rooms next to each other so we had easy access to all our rooms and we were on the same floor.
"What floor are our rooms on?" Amanda asks Matt and Joey. I looked over to the elevator buttons. Their were 15 floors on this whole cruise ship, I'm definitely going to be exploring all this with Joey.
"Floor 7, rooms 1753 to 1756!" Joey said pushing the 7th floor elevator button. The elevator jolted which made me jump a little but we moved up from the 4th floor to the 7th. The elevator stopped on the 7th floor and we all got off. Ariana and Isabella were going crazy right now.
"Girls calm down! We don't wanna lose you!" I say to them while giggling at them.
"Sorry Auntie Y/N..." they both say making my heart melt... auntie Y/N, one day girls. I look around the floor and saw 4 corridors leading into hallways full of rooms.

"This way guys!" Joey says grabbing hold of my hand so I don't get lost. He pulled us down the 3rd corridor on the right with the whole crew following behind us. I looked at the numbers and saw our rooms numbers so we stopped in the middle of the hallway, I instantly saw our bags near our doors... luckily.
Me and Joeys room was on the left, Matt and Amanda's in the middle and the crazier crews on the end (right), Joey grabbed the keycard to our room and unlocked the door, so did everyone else.
"Alrighty I think we should all settle into our rooms first then we'll go explore the boat!" I say. Everyone nodded heir heads in agreement and carried all their luggage into their rooms. Joey helped with mine because he is a lot stronger than me.
The room we are staying in had a beachy sort of vibe, with a balcony! I know where I'm gonna be spending my nights. Our room was surprisingly quite big, I can tell Joey and Matt know what they're doing here!
"Staying in here for a week sounds pretty damn good." I say looking out the window through the balcony.

"Get settled in baby, this holiday is going to be amazing..." Joey says hugging me from behind where I stood.

This cruise is what we all need I think...

Hope you enjoyed that! By the way... 15th of April, Australian time of course I'm going to see Dan and Phil at the Cool For Summer festival! I a, so excited to see them!! It's going to be so much fun and I'm dying my hair pastel purple get ready for that! See you in the next chapter!