chapter 5

| Your POV |
I woke up to my phone buzzing. I groaned and rolled over to see Matthias calling me. I sat up in my bed and answered the phone.
"Hey Matt what's up?" I said in my sleepy voice.
"Hey Y/N it's gonna be Team Edge day again so bring your Team Edge shirt... oh and don't kiss too much in front of the camera today..." Matthias said laughing at the end. I laughed too. "I promise we won't kiss too much... we'll kiss a little..." I said joking around.
"We don't wanna be grossed out too much today... well anyway see you soon!" said Matthias laughing.
"Alrighty bye!" I responded hanging up. I decided to call Joey to say good morning. He picked up in just a couple of seconds.
"Good morning sleepy head." I said giggling.
"Good morning... how did you know I was asleep...?" asked Joey also laughing. "Because I heard you groan when you answered." I responded to Joey laughing as well.
"But I'm tired!" Joey said what sounded like he was talking through a pillow.
"Well it's Team Edge day, so get your butt up! We got a challenge to do!" I said with a smile. He laughed. "Alright I'll meet you there, bye Y/N" said Joey in a sweet voice.
"Bye Joey..." I said as I hung up.

I swung my legs over the bed and quickly had a shower, because I was excited for Team Edge day! Once I got out of the shower I put on my F/C (favourite colour) Team Edge shirt and some black skinny jeans, because who knows what we will be doing today. I pulled on my black Nikes and thought I should start vlogging for my channel.
I pulled out my camera and started to record.
"Whaaaaats up guys? How are you today? Good? Or bad? Either way I'll say that's great of you're good! And aw I'm sorry you're feeling bad... anyway today is Team Edge day so we are going to film a challenge for you guys! I'll try and vlog through out the day but for now I'll see you soon!" I said to the camera. I did a high five to the camera, just for a transition sort of thing once I edit.
I grabbed my purse, phone, headphones, keys and my vlog camera and put it all in my bag. Then I grabbed my laptop and walked out the door to go to Hi 5 studios.

~ Time Skip ~

I walked through the office doors and saw the ware house door open, through the door I see everyone moving the balls to one side of the warehouse. Probably to move them for today's challenge.
I set down my bag and my laptop in my office which is near the warehouse and start walking into the ware house. Joey wasn't here yet. But Bryan, Matthias, Mike, Gunner and Connor were here at the moment.
"Hey guys!" I yelled out to them on the other side of the warehouse. Everyone turned to my direction and said hi back. "What are we doing today?" I asked Matthias as I walked over to him and Bryan.
"We're doing the couples challenge. Like the newly wed challenge but since you guys aren't married... yet..." Matthias said with a wink at the end. I laughed.
"Maybe that day will come around some time... anyway that sounds good. I'm guessing that Amanda and Sarah are coming soon." I said laughing at the beginning.
"Actually both of them are upstairs now.. just waiting on Joey." Bryan said laughing.

I decided to help out and move the balls to the other side of the ware house. Once we were done Joey arrived, I said hello to Joey, gave him a quick but yet passionate kiss and went upstairs to talk to Amanda and Sarah.
They were both sitting on the couch so I sat down and started talking to them.
"So... you and Joey huh?" asked Sarah with a smirk.
I blush at the thought of me and Joey together. "Yeah... we're together." I said smiling. Amanda already knew but Sarah found out for the first time. She congratulated me and we continued talking.
Soon Matthias told all three of us to come down to the ware house because we were to write on signs our answers for the couples challenge.

| Joey's POV |
I was down at the ware house helping set up the couples challenge then I realised that me and Y/N were going to be in it. I was so happy to be honest.
We were writing down our answers on signs so we could hold them up as our answer.
Matthias went up to call 'our girls' so they could write on their signs and I hope me and Y/N will win. Because I think we know each other pretty well, we've known each other for a pretty long time.
Once Y/N, Amanda and Sarah were down me, Matthias and Bryan went up stairs so we wouldn't cheat, we decided to film for Hi 5 Universe and do a nerf battle. I wish we could've had Y/N and the others play. But still it was fun.
So we filmed for Hi 5 Universe and Y/N came in the middle of it to say that they were all finish writing down their answers. We stopped the nerf battle and we went to go set up the mics.
"We're gonna win this..." Y/N whispered to me. I giggled and wrapped my arm around her.
"Yes we will..." I whispered back. We got our mics set up and we all crowded around the table. Y/N sat on my lap so we could all fit and we started filming.
"Can I do the intro!" Y/N asked Bryan.
"I don't see why not go for it!" said Bryan wrapping his arm around Sarah.

| Your POV (again) |
"Can I do the intro!" I asked Bryan.
"I don't see why not go for it!" said Bryan wrapping his arm around Sarah. The camera started rolling so I wrapped my arms around Joey's neck.
"What's going on guys?! Welcome back to Team Edge! And today as you can see we got two guests here today! It's Sarah and Amanda! Also known as Mattanda and the Crazie Crew!" I said doing the intro. I let Joey say what we were doing today.
"So today we are doing the Couples Challenge, it's like the Newly Wed Challenge but me and Y/N aren't married so... there you have it. I'm pretty sure most of you know how this works but if you don't, the host which is not me this time, will ask us questions about each other and we all have signs with answers on them, if we have the same answer we get a point. Let's get started!" Joey yelled out to the camera.

I think we are gonna win this! Woooooo