chapter 24

A/N: Little quick something! THANK YOU FOR 6k READS WOOOO! Also another thing... Would you all want to see a smut chapter? I wanna respect what Joey said about how he does not want smut in a fan fiction dedicated to him but I feel like for some reason it would make it a bit more... interesting... let me know what you think okay bye!

| Joey's POV |
"Y/N it's fancy dinner night tonight!" I yell to her. My beautiful was in the bathroom, she just finished having a shower and she knew we were going out.
"I know! I have a dress perfect for tonight don't worry!" I hear her yell back. At least I know she is organised...
I put on my white dress shirt along with long black dress pants, nothing that fancy, and as on queue when I finally finished getting ready, there was a knock on the door.
I open it to see Matt and Amanda, both looking quite fancy.
"Hey guys, where is Luna?" I say to them both while letting them into mine and Y/n's shared room.
"We left her with Sarah, she said she would mind all the kids so the dinner wouldn't be disrupted by kids." Amanda responds taking a seat on the arm chair.
"Really? Sarah doesn't mind missing out on the dinner?" I said quite surprised.
"Yeah surprisingly, I told her we will just have a kind of quick meal and head out so she doesn't miss out on much." Matt says fixing the end of his sleeves on his shirt.
"If she really wants to do that I won't stop her." I say taking a seat on the large couch.

| Your POV |
I finished curling my hair and put the finishing touches of make up. Once I finished I stood in front of the bathroom mirror and had a look at the finished product.
There I was, standing in a blue dress that stopped about my knees with a little bow that stopped on the left side of my hip and went around my waist. I was also wearing a silver necklace that held a silver heart with a couple of diamonds inside and silver, tear drop shaped dangling earrings. My hair was in light bouncy curls and pushed off to the side and my make up consisted of just light foundation, blush and mascara.
I smiled (yes your beautiful smile :)) at myself in the mirror, took a deep and exited the bathroom.

| Joey's POV again |
Amanda, Matt and I were talking about what we plan to do on the cruise when I heard the bathroom door click, Y/N must've finished getting ready.
"Sorry I took so long..." Y/N said as she walked out of the hallway that lead to the bathroom and into the main area, flattening out her dress looking down to the floor.
My beautiful girl, standing in front of me, looking like an absolute goddess, what did I do to deserve such a beautiful and caring girl.
"Joey?" Y/N giggled waving a hand in front of my face. I snapped out out of my trance and see her face quite red and Matthias and Amanda laughing behind me.
"Sorry baby was staring at you for too long was I?" I ask quite embarrassed. She giggled slightly.
"Yeah but it was cute..." she says standing on her toes to kiss my cheek. I giggle at her and wrap my arm around  her shoulders.
"Shall we get going to this fancy dinner then?" I ask everyone. They all nodded and went into Bryan and Sarah's room, Sarah kissed Bryan goodbye and we all headed to the end of the deck where the fancy dinner was held.

~ time skip of walking cause I'm lazy ~

| Your POV again! |
"So this place is called... the empire?" Joey questions Matt (disclaimer: I have not been on this cruise ship I'm making up this stuff so don't correct me or anything this is all made up okay 😂).
"Apparently so.." Matt says taking a hold of Amanda's hand.
"This is about to get quite fancy ladies and gentlemen." Joey says with a posh accent. I giggle as he led the party to the front entrance of the empire.
"Ah you must be the Fredrick family am I correct?" The receptionist said with a quite posh accent. I hold in my laughter and I could tell Joey was trying as well.
"Yes you are correct." Matthias said from behind us.
"Ah good! And I'm guessing you're the man of this party?" She says looking behind my shoulder.
"Most definitely." He says with a chuckle. She chuckled as well.
"Alright may you follow me please." She says picking up a note pad. We all looked at each other and followed her up these quite fancy stairs, I didn't know there was another level to the restaurant damn. We all walked up the marble staircase and looked around the second level, this seriously looks like a room for VIPs.
"Now we know you guys are Youtube famous so we would like to ask, how does a private little room for you guys sound?" The receptionist said. Excitement quickly built up in my body and with the widest grin I looked behind to Matt to see he was shocked. We basically just got recognised on a cruise, in a fancy restaurant!
"Sure, sounds great." Matthias managed to say still quite shocked. The receptionists face said it all, she had the biggest grin as she led us to the room I'm guessing we are dining in.
We stopped in the middle of the giant circle of the room.
"Alright your special dining room is the 3rd door in the left, waiters will be with you shortly." She says waving goodbye to us walking back down the short hallway and down the marble stair case.

"Dude this is dope!" Matthias yelled getting excited.
"Very fancy of you Matt." Joey yelled laughing. We walked over and opened the door to our special dining room. Matt was right, it was pretty dope though. Very fancy circular table that had quite a big window showing the dark blue sea and accompanying the window was bright red velvet curtains.
"M'lady..." Joey says, I turn around to see him pulling a chair out for me by the window.
"Thank you kind sir..." I say walking over and sitting in the chair he pulled out for me, he sat on my left near the window also while Matt and Amanda were on my right...

I just took in the view while holding Joeys hand, Joey was doing the same. Let's see where the night takes us...

Thanksssss for reading. Tell me if I should do a smut chapter because I think this would make the next chapter interesting... again thank you for 6k views it's amazing! Thank you thank you thank you.
Ava out! xx