chapter 14

A/N: Hey guys it's Megan! Just wanted to say I'm sorry if the beginning chapters are like really slow and you got bored or something, just so you know it gets better! I promise... anyway back to Team Edge and your lovely boyfriend Joey! ;) bye bye!

| Your POV |
It was now my birthday and yeah you might expect me to be sad... I mean I was and still am upset about my fathers passing but I know on my special day my father wouldn't want me to be sad, he would want to see me happy...
I opened my eyes and saw that I was in Joey's bed, I did stay the night so that made sense. I rolled over on my side expecting to see Joey but instead I saw a bunch of roses.
I smiled widely as sat up in the bed and noticed that there was a note next to it.

Dear Y/N,
Happy birthday my beautiful girl! I know your dad might not be here for you but he is watching over you right now, and I can tell he is proud. Now by the time you read this I'll be downstairs either making breakfast or waiting for you on the couch, I have a full day planned for us... just one more thing, remember that I love you
Love Joey x

I started to blush and quickly got out of bed because I was so excited. Still in my pjs because I'm lazy, I opened Joey's bedroom door and saw rose petals on the floor, leading out to the living room. I smiled down at the rose petals and continued to walk through the house to the living room. I kept on following the rose petals till I was now out in the living room. I looked up at Joey and saw that there was breakfast on the table waiting for me, he noticed I was there and he turned his head to look at me.
"Good morning birthday girl..." Joey said to me.
"Good morning babe..." I said as I sat down next to him.
"(insert favourite breakfast food) for you my lovely lady and (your favourite tv show) set up for you." Joey said putting his arm around me.
"Aww you don't have to do this all for me..." I say smiling and blushing.
"I want to do this for you, you deserve everything you desire!" Joey said smiling down at me. I smiled back cuddling into him. He kissed my forehead and pressed play.

After about 2 episodes Joey looks down at me. "Y/N we need to go now..." he said smiling.
"Where are we going?" I asked curiously, it's clearly not work day at the office, is it?
"It's a surprise..." Joey said smiling even more.
"Whatever the surprise is please don't murder me!" I said fake crying and giggling at the same time. Joey laughed as well.
"I would never hurt you nor kill you, now go get changed." Joey said kissing my lips.
"What do I wear?" I asked casually.
"Something casual babe nothing fancy." He replied walking off into the kitchen to wash up. I decided to head up to Joey's room to look for something to wear since I keep some of my clothes here.
I decided to wear Joey's Team Edge shirt, black ripped skinny jeans, black high top converse and just decided to leave my hair down. After looking at myself in the mirror fixing up anything that kind of stood out I decided I was ready to go.

I walked back into the living room to see Joey on his phone sitting on the couch, he looked up from his phone and started to stare at me. I hid my blushing face in my hands as Joey walked up to me.
"You look stunning... especially in my shirt..." he said chuckling. I laughed too. I looked up from my hands and noticed that he was holding a bandana.
"What's that for?" I asked him.
"It's to blind fold you..." he said smiling.
"This isn't going to end very well..." I said laughing taking the blind fold from his hand.
"Don't worry I'll try and not hurt you." He said chuckling. I pulled the blind fold around my head and tied it at the back of my head. All I could see was just darkness.
"Okay now see if you can reach for my hand." Joey said.
I blindly try and reach for his hand till I finally found it and put my hand in his. He started walking to God knows where, all I know was that he was more than likely leading me to the door.

| Joey's POV |
I lead Y/N out the door without her getting hurt luckily, I held her hand the entire time to guide her. Today is the day the surprise happens and I'm nervous but also excited. I reached the car and helped Y/N get in. I strapped her seat belt in and I started to drive.

~ time skip to mystery destination! ~

| Back to you! |
After driving for a bit the car stopped running, I assume we must be here now. I heard the car door open.
"Grab my hand Y/N." Joey said.
"Yeah cause I can totally see it..." I said sarcastically blindly reaching for his hand. Joey laughed and finally I found his hand and take it. He pulled me out of the car and led me towards to I don't even know where. I heard a door open so I'm guessing we are inside a building. I heard another door open and Joey, still holding on to my hand, led me through. We came to a halt so I assumed we were here, where ever we are.
"Keep that blind fold on Y/N." Joey said while shuffling around.
"Whatever you say boss..." I said giggling. I heard Joey laugh and some more shuffling around.
In my head I was thinking about where I could possibly be and what could possibly happen.
Am I on top of a building? Highly unlikely... what if when I take the blindfold off Joey would just propose to me?! No.. it's too early in the relationship... what if some ninjas jump out and attack me?! No Joey said he wouldn't kill me...

After what seemed like forever Joey finally says, "Okay you can take the blind fold off..."

Hahahaha! What will happen next?! Find out next time! SUSPENSION! DUN DUN DUN!!!
Im getting way to dramatic about this continue on reading whatever you are reading :D