chapter 18

Quick A/N: hello! now in the last chapter I said there was more news and there is... As you know I recently started writing a new fan fic, please go read it if you haven't already, I'm here to say that I'm making another reader X character book! And it's a murder mystery book! You won't know who the character is until I fully write the story and have a release date... That's all I wanted to say, enjoy the chapter!
~
~

| Your POV |
Ever since that night, everyone has been making sure I was okay. Joey has been protecting me all through day and night.
It's now another Saturday night, I was at Matthias' house along with Joey because we all wanted some time to ourselves to talk. It was just me, Joey, Amanda, Matt and of course baby Luna, just talking. Me and Joey were acting like a married couple which was funny but when you think about it... some day, we will all be here again except me and Joey are married. I smiled at the thought.
There was a sudden knock at the door which scared me.
"I'll get it guys don't worry..." I say getting up from the couch. I walk over to the door and swing it open.

No one was there... except on the floor was a note. I kneeled down and picked it up, I looked up and down the street and saw no one. I stand back up and walk back inside.
"What do you have there babe?" Joey asked me.
I shrugged. "A letter... it doesn't have a name on it." I say examining the letter.
Matthias and Amanda got up and came to us.
"Should we just open it?" I ask them. We all looked at each other.
"May as well just open it..." Matthias said. I shrugged and opened up the letter. I pulled the piece of paper out of the envelope. It was to... me... this can't be happening...
I opened the folded piece of paper.

Hey there Y/N,
Guess who?
Seeing as I'm already writing this I may as well get to the point...
See another piece of paper in that envelope? It's your fathers suicide note...
I'm coming for you Y/N... I am going to make you pay...

That's all the note said... I look up at Joey, he had a worried look on his face.
I looked at the envelope in my hand, I looked inside and saw the other note... my fathers suicide note... I slowly took it out and opened it.

This is for my daughter...
Y/N... I'm so sorry... I'm sorry that I'm not here for you anymore, but I couldn't do it. Your mother hates me, I got fired from work, everything just went down hill. I'm sorry that I can't support you anymore... I'm sorry that I left... you might hate me and I hope you don't... you were the only thing in my life that kept me going, that kept me alive and you were the only person that makes me really smile. You're a beautiful, smart and talented young girl, don't let anyone change who you are, don't listen to people who tell you to stop what you're doing because it doesn't make them happy, you do what makes YOU happy.
Never give up on your dreams... because if you don't start doing it now you'll regret it later in life...
I'm sorry for not being here anymore... I love you...
Love your father.

I stood there frozen, not being able to move... the note flew its way down to the floor. Tears slowly started coming out of my eyes.
"Y/N... are you okay?" Joey asks me wrapping his arms around me. I try to say something but nothing comes out. I drop to my knees... tears still pouring out of my eyes.
"I'm going upstairs to set up a bit in the guest room!" Amanda quickly said before rushing upstairs with Matthias.
"Y/N... Y/N... it's okay!" Joey said trying to calm me down, rubbing my back.
"I-I.... my... father..." I stutter, trying to make out words.
I fly into his chest, crying my heart out. To think that the person who supported me... needed support himself... I never gave him support. I must be a terrible daughter.
Joey rubbed my back and repeatedly kissed my forehead.
My eyes were blurred by my tears, Joey picked me up bridal style and from what I could see he was carrying me up stairs.
I was able to see a bit more and I realised I was in Amanda's and Matts guest room. Joey laid me on the bed and he quickly came to my side and put me in his arms.
"I read the note Y/N.. I'm sorry..." Joey said hugging me even tighter.
"I didn't support him... I was a terrible daughter." I say more tears building up in my eyes.
"You weren't a terrible daughter... I bet you were the best..." he said kissing my forehead.
"Yeah..." I sighed relaxing into his arms. We both lied in silence... I looked behind my shoulder and saw that Joey fell asleep... I smiled at him and turned my head back around. I decided to close my eyes and try to get some sleep...

"I love you Joey... and I love you too dad..." I say slowly drifting off to sleep