chapter 17

A/N: THANK YOU FOR 1k READS YAYYYYY! That is amazing 1k wow! Anyway you may have heard about the new fan fic and it should be out now! Yayyyy! But wait.... there is some more big news... I'll talk about it in an authors note... for now enjoy the new chapter...
Warning! Might trigger some people and is a bit sad.

| Your POV |
I was forced up against the wall, this person holding my throat. Tears started pouring out of my eyes.
"What do you want from me?!" I yelled at this person.
"You killed you father!" They yelled. I became confused with tears still falling down my face. The persons face soon came into view... it was a woman, in her 40s with brown hair...
"Mum... w-what are you doing?!" I choked out. She held onto my throat tighter.
"You... you made him commit suicide!" She said holding onto my throat tighter, breathing became a problem.
"J-Joey!!" I managed to choke out.
"You think he is going to save you?!" my mother yelled. Why was she doing this to me?

| Joey's POV |
I started to get worried about Y/N... even Matthias seemed worried. I decided to look for her in her office since she said that's where she said she would be.
Matthias came with me because he seemed to think that there would be danger. I open the door to the ware house and I was now in front of the Nerf gun wall.
I noticed the main entrance to the office was open, I looked over to Matthias to see that he was just as worried and confused as I was.
I slowly approached the door.
"J-Joey!!" said that familiar voice...
"You think he is going to save you?!" I heard a woman yell. No.. it has to been Y/N.
I bolted out of my spot and straight out of the door with Matthias behind me. What I saw was unforgettable...
A woman pinning Y/N up against the wall... by her throat...
"Get your hands off her..." I say angrily to the figure. The person turned around and faced me... a woman with brown hair in her 40s.
She had anger and evil in her eyes.
"You must be Joey..." the woman says still holding Y/N by her throat.

"J-Joey..." Y/N managed to choke out. Anger built up inside me, who was this woman? Why was she doing this to Y/N? Why her?
"I will call the police, let her go!" Matthias yelled at her. The woman chuckled.
"She's the one that killed her father... she should be arrested!" the woman yells. Her grip tightens on her neck and hearing Y/N choke in pain made me lose it.
I went up to whoever it was and grabbed her wrist. I shoved her and she fell to the ground. Y/N fell to the ground holding her throat, coughing and trying to breathe. I immediately rushed to her side.
"Are you okay?" I ask her rubbing her back and holding her.
She nodded but was still coughing slightly, trying to breathe. I turned around to face the woman again but she was gone...
Matthias rushed over to us. "I saw that the woman disappeared... I was gonna try and find her but it would've put Y/N in danger..." Matthias told me.

"That woman... was my mother..." Y/N said quietly. I was shocked, why would Y/N's own mother do that to her?
"She was saying... that I made my father kill himself... did I make him do that?" Y/N asked me quietly. I pulled her into my chest and continued to rub her back.
"Your father wouldn't have committed suicide because of you..." I say kissing her forehead.
"There has to be a reason..." Y/N said quietly. She looked up at me and I looked down at her, I wiped the tears away from her face and kissed her.
In a couple of seconds everyone from inside the ware house was now outside with us.

"What happened?!" Mark asked worried. I looked at him the looked back down at Y/N, she had fear and sadness in her eyes which broke my heart.
"She was attacked... by her mum..." I say holding Y/N close. Everyone was silent... everything was silent.
"Don't worry guys... I'm fine." Y/N says reassuringly.
"I think it's time we all head home anyway..." Matthias said while holding Amanda.
Everyone nodded in agreement, we packed up everything and it was now the time to say our goodbyes, even though we will all be here on Monday.
I went up to Mark and gave him a hug, of course he hugged back.
"Make sure you keep Y/N safe... she's like a little sister to me..." Mark said looking over to Y/N, I looked over to her too. Seeing her gorgeous smile...
"I'll always protect her... I think we will always protect her." I say looking back to Mark and smiling.

Y/N came up to me and Mark, she hugged Mark and said her goodbyes then he left.
She looked up to me staring into my eyes.
"Ready to go?" She asked me. "Yes." I responded kissing her forehead. I wrapped my arms around her protectively, that way she stays in my arms.

No one will hurt my girl again...