chapter 15

| Your POV |
I slowly took the blind fold off and saw that I was standing under the light and the rest of the room was just pitch black...
"Joey... W-where are you?" I said starting to get nervous. I heard mumbling and shuffling coming from the darkness.
Suddenly the light switch on... I covered my eyes because it was so bright. I slowly removed my hands and saw that I was in the ware house...

Why am I here? Where is Joey?

I turned around and saw a table, with a rose and a note on it. I slowly walked towards, grabbed the note and slowly opened it.

Dear Y/N,
Don't worry it's Joey... You're probably wondering what is going on but like I said don't worry, everything is okay... We are okay. This is all apart of your birthday, all you have to do is follow and find the notes. Each note is special. I want you to know that I love you.
Love Joey <3

I smiled realising that it was apart of my birthday, but still deep down I was nervous about what was going to happen. I flipped over the note.

Go to your office <3

I did what the note said and walked towards my office, I slowly opened the door from the warehouse and looked through the dark office... no one was in there from what I can see. I walked in to my office and saw another rose, guessing to go along with the other rose I have. Again, there was another note.
I grabbed the note and opened it.

Good job babe... you're my everything and I love you so much. I never want to lose you, I know we have only been dating for about a month but I realise that you are the one for me. One day I know that we will get married one day. Go to Mike's office, the other note is there.
Joey <3

I blushed at the note and put it in my pocket, I'm going to treasure this forever. I went out of my office and walked around in the dark. I stopped at Mike's office and looked around the corner through the open door. Mike's computer was on with a a YouTube video open. The title said A Message for the Birthday Girl. I smiled wide and walked into Mike's office. I sat in his chair in his office and grabbed the mouse. I clicked play.

"Hey Y/N, you found the YouTube video I made for you. Listen Y/N, when I first met year which was a couple of years ago. I instantly thought that it was meant to be. And yes I had a crush on you for about a year! I always felt like you would never fall for me, I thought I was out of your league. We've had so many good memories together. Did I mention that you're the most beautiful girl on earth in my eyes? I love you so much Y/N, we have had a bit of sadness over the last day because of someone very special to you passing away but I'm sure your father would be so proud of you for how far you have come and I can tell your father loved you so much and still does. Stay happy for me baby girl. Go upstairs to the main room, another surprise awaits. I love you so much I'll see you shortly..." Joey said on the video.

The video ended and my smile grew even wider. I realised there was a rose next to the computer. I took it and I spun around in my chair towards the door.
I realised the light was on now through the office. I slowly got out of the chair and walked slowly out of Mike's office and out near the entrance. I looked down at the three roses in my hand. All there were (pick any 3 colours you want), Joey knew about my favourite colours. I walked through the office and started walking up the stairs. I stopped halfway when I heard voices. I quickly became nervous and slowly started to walk back up the stairs again.
I reached the top of the stairs and saw that the whole room was dark. I heard mumbling again, I wrapped my arms against my body.

The lights suddenly turned on and I looked away. Once I adjusted to the lighting I looked back and saw Joey standing there with a huge smile on his face.
He had a small box in his hands. He walked over to me and held one of my hands.
"Happy Birthday Y/N, this might have seemed like a creepy way to start your birthday but you deserve the best and most exciting birthday. As one of my gifts I wanna give you this." Joey said holding my hand and the little box in his hand.
I had tears forming in my eyes, he opened up the little box and I saw the most beautiful ring I have ever seen in my life.
"It's a promise ring and I know that we haven't been dating for a whole year yet or anything but I promise you that I will marry you one day, I promise I will stick by your side and I promise I'll love you forever." Joey said softly.
I cried tears of joy and wrapped my arms around Joey's neck. He hugged me back and we both pulled away.

Joey got the ring out of its box and put it on my finger. I wrapped my arms around his neck again and kissed him. He kissed back. Once we pulled away, everyone came out of the offices around the room.
Matthias, Amanda, Luna, Bryan, Mike, Kevin, Connor, Bobby, Paul, Billy, Rachel, Mark, Sarah, Ariana and Isabella all came out. I cried even more.

"Did you guys plan this out for me...?" I choked out.
Joey looked down at me and smiled. "Yes princess... we all wanted to be here with you." Joey said smiling widely. I looked around and at everyone. They were all smiling.
I wiped my tears away and I was finally able to speak.
"So is this going to be a party or what?" I asked chuckling.
"We have the party set up in the warehouse!" exclaimed Bryan.
"TO THE WAREHOUSE!" yelled Matthias. Everyone laughed as we all walked down the stairs and into the warehouse.

To think that I have the best boyfriend on earth and the most amazing friends on earth. How did I get so lucky..?