New Book!!

Hey what's up you guys? Yes! (Thank you Shane Dawson 😂)
Anyways, yes! I have a new book. And it's not fan fiction, it's on a totally new account!
I have created an account called alphanovaa where I write just stories that I have been working on for months. It would mean a lot to me if you checked out my story called "Antidote". Here is the description if you want to know what it is about.

"A girl who has suffered depression ever since she was 8 runs away from her real home and moves to London with her brother Charlie.
She meets a mysterious boy named Tyler who shows her what real happiness is, along with her group friends she calls her family. Through her journey of running away, finding love and and finding out who her true friends are, she finds out more about herself.
As she discovers herself, thoughts creep into her dark mind and take over.
Who will be there to pull her out of the hole she is stuck in?
Love will take over, family will fall apart and her battle with depression won't end just yet.

This is Rebecca's story:

*involves swearing, self harming and depressing parts in the story*"

So there you go! I hope you like it, if you get triggered easily I suggest not reading it but otherwise go ahead and read it. Chapter 1 is up now!
Enjoy guys, I love you all and thank you for sticking around ❤️

 Chapter 1 is up now! Enjoy guys, I love you all and thank you for sticking around ❤️