chapter 21

A/N: Guys I'm sorry for not releasing the new fan fiction, I'm being honest I forgot... 😂 but when I do release it I'll post an authors note here so you will be notified! Hope you enjoy and again sorry for this and sorry for not being so active lately

| Your POV |
As soon as we got to the fancy restaurant, Joey opens the car door for me. I kiss his cheek as a thank you as he takes my hand leading me into the restaurant.
"God damn this is fancy!" I whisper yell to him.
"I know this is probably not your type of restaurant but it's fit for a princess like you..." Joey whispers to me. I giggle slightly and kiss his cheek again.
The waiter showed us to our table and handed us the menus. We both sat down and ordered what we wanted to eat.
"I have a surprise for you..." Joey says reaching into his pocket, "And don't worry... I'm not proposing although I would like to marry you one day..." Joey continues with a laugh. I smile and laugh with him.
"Close your eyes..." Joey says with a huge smile.
"Not again..." I say with a laugh while covering my eyes with my hands.
"Okay open them..." Joey says to me. I removed my hands from my face and saw a piece of paper on the table. I looked at him confused and pick up the paper and open it. It was a screenshot of a program... it said:
Success! You payment went through! On the 13th of April your boat will set sail, we hope you enjoy your holiday!

I look at it for a little bit then I realise what this was.
Joey paid for both of us to go on a cruise!
"Joey! We're going on a cruise?!" I say excitedly. Joey laughed and nodded his head.
"Just us two?" I ask him. "Well not really, Matt, Amanda, Bryan and the crazie crew are joining us but still I hope it'll be romantic.." Joey says.
"Either way I'll have fun and a romantic time with you..." I say with a smile.
"The boat is called the Royal Caribbean (best cruise ship ever although very expensive!) it's going to be a lot of fun..." Joey says with a wide smile.
"I love you Joey thank you!" I say reaching over the table to hug him.
"I love you too princess..." Joey says also wrapping my arms around me.

Just on time when I let go of Joey, the waiter brought us our food. The food was very fancy but it was also delicious (sorry if that made you hungry lmao) . Once we were finished eating Joey grabbed hold of my hand.
"Look outside." Joey told me. I turned towards the window and saw that the sun was close to setting.
"Want to go back to the cliff?" Joey asked me. I nodded my head in response. Being the gentleman he is, he paid for the meal, he didn't let me pay for it though. I waited outside in the calm breeze, feeling the cool air hit my skin. The doors swing open and I see Joey walk out. He came over to me, held my hand and led me to the car.

~ time skip to the clifffff ~

Joey and I rushed out of the car because we thought we were going to miss the sunset, although we were right on time. Joey sat down where we sat before and patted the spot next to him, I joined him and sat down leaning on his shoulder and holding on to his arm.
"I love you so much..." Joey whispers to me kissing my forehead.
"I love you too... more than you could ever imagine." I responded kissing his cheek. He turned towards me and put two fingers under my chin and lifted my head up.
"I'm going to marry you some day I know you're the one for me..." Joey said as looked deep into my eyes. I stared deep into his eyes till I couldn't contain myself. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him passionately. He snaked his arms around my waist and pulled me closer to him to deepen the kiss...

"Aw the love birds are here..." said a feminine voice. Joey and I pulled away and looked around to see who it was...

"Are you trying to find me...?" said the feminine voice again. Me and Joey looked st each other worried.
"If you're here for Y/N you better stay away from her..." Joey said wrapping his arms around me, holding me tight.

"I'm not just here for Y/N... I'm here for the both of you!" said the feminine voice.

Me and Joey looked over to see a dark shadow below a tree... they stepped out into the light of the sunset....

Suspense even though you might know who it is! Lmao! I'm sorry for the updates recently... school is ughhhh if you catch my drift. I'm sorry about how this was short but hey.... you're going on a cruise with Joey! And his family! Something to look forward to on the 13th of April! See you next time love you!