chapter 9

Word count : 1109

| Joey's POV |
The Hi 5 Universe family were all still in the warehouse... and it's great to see Y/N getting along with Rachel since they are the only two girls in the office.
Hours passed and Y/N was still sitting on my lap... she was so cute, and I can say that about her with out having to keep it secret.
Everyone soon got tired and started to get back to their offices, since they needed to get work done. Y/N said she was going to edit a video and she said I couldn't see it till it was uploaded. She can be full of surprises, that's one of the things I love about her.

While she is editing I decided to go search up things for the surprise... because I want to make it memorable.
Matthias was helping me plan it out and searching things up.
"Do you think she will like that?" Matthias asked.
"I think she will... she deserves the best." I say smiling. Matthias smiled back at me.
"She is going to flip out!" Matthias said smiling.
"I hope she will love every single bit of this..." I said smiling like crazy. Y/N's birthday was coming up soon (if it isn't coming up soon just pretend) and I want to make sure it'll be a day she will look back on and smile...

| Your POV | (short)
I was in my office editing a video... I had to tell Joey to not come in because the video was about him and the whole of the Hi 5 Universe family...
I want everyone to see it! Because in this video I talk about everyone...

| Back to Joey's POV |
Matthias looks outside of my office and quickly ran over to me.
"Y/N is coming! Minimise the programs quick!" He whispered yelled. I did what he told me and sure enough my princess came to my office.
"Hey guys... I just wanted to say I uploaded a video and I want everyone here to see it..." she said with the biggest smile on her face.
I stood up and wrapped my arm around her. "We will watch it now..." I said kissing her cheek. She giggled which was super cute.
"You guys are making me miss Amanda more than already do!" yelled Matthias fake crying. We all had a good laugh then Y/N walked out of my office leaving me with a kiss on my cheek.
"Shall we see this video?" I say to Matthias.
"We shall..." Matthias chuckled.
I went onto her channel and saw that she had indeed uploaded a new video. The title was 'My Hi 5 Universe family" and the thumbnail was of her with a huge smile on her face. I look towards Matthias and saw that he had a big smile too.
I clicked on her video and started watching.
"Hey guys! It's Y/N again back with something a little different... and if you can't tell what this video is about, it's about me appreciating my Hi 5 Universe family..." she started saying. That made me smile even more.

"So if you have seen my previous vlogs I am now officially part of Team Edge and Hi 5 studios and by last vlog I told you that I'm now dating J-Fred. I got good comments which was good, I'm glad you accept us as a couple because... I love Joey with all my heart, I really do..." Y/N said.
Matthias looked down to me and gave me a big smile. And as you could probably tell I was blushing and smiling like crazy...

"I wouldn't want anyone else... he's my Joefish... but through this video I'm not going to be talking about Joey the whole time. I'm also talking about my second family, Hi 5 Universe... I love them all so much it feels like I'm related to them like brother and sister, and this is what I want to say...
Thank you Hi 5 Universe, for cheering me up when ever I felt down, for accepting me and for bringing me in as one of you guys. I couldn't have asked for a better family. I love it here and I love everyone in the Hi 5 Universe family... so thank you so much. And Joey I know you will be watching this. I love you so much!" Y/N said to the camera with that cute smile of hers. She then blew a kiss after she finished that sentence which I guessed the kiss was for me.
"That's all for today my lovely people... I'll see you all in the next video, bye bye!" she said waving to the camera.

I spun around in my chair towards Matthias and I could tell he was so happy.
"That was beautiful wow..." he said shocked. I laughed.
"She really loves it here doesn't she?" I said smiling so much.
"She really does... and she really REALLY loves you..." said Matthias laughing at the end. "I really love her too.." I said smiling more than before...

| Your POV |
I was just on the phone ordering pizza because everyone deserves it when Joey came into my office. Before I could say anything he pulled me into a kiss. Passionate and loving kiss. Once he pulled away he had a big and cute smile on his face.
"I watched your video... I love you so much Y/N..." he said smiling like crazy. Seeing that smile made me giggle and smile like crazy also.
"I love you so much too..." I said kissing his cheek.
"By the way I ordered pizza for everyone..." I said after kissing him.
"You didn't have to Y/N..." Joey said.
"I wanted to... for my Hi 5 Universe family." I said giving Joey a big smile.
"I'll go tell the family then..." said Joey leaving my office.

~ Time skip brought to you by pizza! ~

Everyone was eating the pizza and talking while I was talking to Joey. Matthias walked up to me, he grabbed my hand and lifted it up.
"Everyone! I would like to say thank you Y/N for the pizza and because I watched Y/N's latest video I would like to say that we, the Hi 5 Studio family, would like to say that we are glad you're apart of our family!" Matthias yelled.
Everyone there cheered and and everyone was smiling. While everyone was looking at us, Joey picked me up bridal style and kissed me passionately.
Everyone said ew as a joke and we all laughed...

Being in this family is amazing!