chapter 26

A/N: Please don't hate for not being on for MONTHS, Forgive me I love you!!!

| Your POV |
Dinner is now over... let's just say it was the best dinner I've ever had in years, and surprisingly, it didn't cost much at all. It was now the time where everyone was out on the balcony, enjoying some cocktails, taking in the wonderful view of the night sky along with the dark blue ocean.
"Yo guys, I heard there is some sort of cuddling lounge down a couple of decks!" Bryan says, peeking over the balcony.
"Yeah I saw them earlier!" I said tapping my fingers on the glass which is full of my drink.
"Should we just take these drinks and hang around down there?" Joey asked all of us as he looked down towards me. Everyone nodded in agreement and we decided to pay for the lovely meal we had and head down. It was quite cold out side, I'm lucky I quickly grabbed a jacket before we left because right now I really need it.
Joey and I ran ahead of the others, just so we can walk and take in the view for ourselves.
"You know what I can't wait for?" Joey asks me putting his arm around my shoulders.
"I do not know, what can't you wait for baby?" I say with a giggle. He squeezes your hand and looks into your eyes as you both walk along the deck. "I can't wait for the day where we can just, come on a cruise on our own. And maybe even with our own family." He says with his adorable goofy smile.
"It'll be great, I can't wait for the day." I reply with a big smile. He bends down a little and kisses my cheek. I blush and continue walking to the cuddling lounges.

After walking for another 5 minutes or so, we arrived. It was empty, which was lucky for us. The cuddling lounges were a dark blue, and it looked like you were sitting in a sphere. Inside the little sphere was cushions and blankets which surprisingly not stolen yet. It over looked the ocean... calming yet somehow almost full of rage as the waves hit the side of the boat. I looked over to Joey, smiling at him.
"After you, princess." He says. I blush as I take a seat on the little couch. He sits down next to me and wraps his arms around me.
"Are you cold?" Joey asks.
"No, I'm okay." I say with a smile. He nods and looks out towards the ocean.

In this point in time, I take in the view and succumb into my thoughts. I think about what it would be like if I never met Joey. I think about us being married. I just think about him in general. It makes me wonder where I would be right now if I didn't meet Joey. For all I know I could've gave up my singing career, I could've gave up on YouTube and focused on making music. Who knows.
I'm grateful to be here today. It makes me realise what a good life I have compared to others out there. I'm making good money, I have the best guy in the world, and I have a great family. To think that others are out there suffering from illness and mental illnesses. God... I really want to change that.

"Y/N? Are you okay?" Joey says, snapping out of my thoughts. I shake my head slightly.
"Oh, yeah I'm all good. Just zoned out for a little bit." I say leaning back into the little lounge.
"What were you thinking about?" He asks me with care.
I smile. "I was thinking about you." I reply.
He grins wide and places a passionate and delicate kiss on my lips.

It felt like we sat there for hours. But it always feels like eternity with him.

A/N: Hey guys!! Omg it's been a very long time. I wanna do a little catch up.
So I just finished year 9, I'm going into my last year of high school next year which is scary! I have a boyfriend too, we've been dating for almost 2 months now.
It is now the Christmas holidays in Australia and I really want to get back into writing so here I am!
I apologise for not uploading/writing any chapters as I lost inspiration and I've been having a bad couple of months due to my mental health and bullying stuff.
Anyways... it's good to be back! Don't expect me to upload regularly because I only just came back, but hopefully there will be more chapters to come!

Apart Of Their Channel - J-Fred x Girl ReaderOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara