chapter 16

| Your POV |
Biggest Party Ever. That's all I had to say about this party. Sure it didn't have 200 people there, but it was pretty crazy. Although we had kids there so there was no alcohol, luckily. If there was alcohol, I think this party would've turned upside down. Everyone was having a great time... seeing everybody so happy made me happy. To think that this whole group of people is my family.
Matt and Amanda were vlogging for the occasion, they said it was a special occasion and their viewers wanted to see one more vlog before they change their channel completely. Joey was protectively holding onto me... even though there was no danger.
"Who thinks we should give Y/N her presents now?" Bryan yelled out through the warehouse.
"Give Auntie Y/N presents!" Isabella yelled. I smiled widely at the word "auntie". Me and Joey might not be married but I'm already accepted as an auntie in this family. Joey looked down at me and smiled widely as well. I kiss his cheek as Ariana and Isabella came running up with presents in their hands.
"Naw girls thank you!" I said as a kneeled down to accept the presents.
"From the Crazie Crew <3" the tag said on the small box. I smiled widely at the gift... even though it wasn't opened yet. I rip the wrapping paper off and look at the sort of small box. I open it and see a necklace... a Hi 5 Studio necklace that was what looked to be made especially for me. My smile grew even wider at the present.
I thanked the Crazie Crew and opened a few more of their presents which were a nice (favourite colour) dress and a new pair of (favourite brand) shoes.

I was getting spoilt, I told everyone that there was no need to get me presents but they insisted and I wasn't going to argue with them. After all the presents have been given out everyone decided to have a nerf battle, Amanda, Sarah, Luna, Ariana and Isabella obviously sat out.
"Alrighty! One in the Chamber time! Now you can pick up bullets to put in your own gun ONCE you kill somebody, you can hit people but lightly, don't want to injure anyone..." Matthias said with a bit of laughter.
"Everyone ready?" asked Mike. Everyone nodded in agreement and spread out through the office.
I was going to win... at least I hope so...

~ time skip because I'm lazyyy ~

| Your POV again! |
So Joey won... a couple of rounds, I managed to at least one or two. So far this birthday party has been the best. Sure my family weren't here but I had my second family here! Wow I really like calling my favourite people my second family... What can I say? Everyone was back in the warehouse. Mark was dancing around like an idiot which made me laugh.
Everyone seemed so happy tonight.
"I'm going into my office to quickly check something..." I said to Joey.
"Alrighty be safe..." Joey said to me with a kiss on the cheek.
"I'll be safe of course.. It's just my office." I said with a smile, Joey smiled back at me then I started to walk to my office.

My office really felt like home, even though it's supposed to be an office, it was still a really cool office I must say.
I walked over to my computer to check on something... That something was a surprise for Joey. Yeah I've been planning it for a while...
I quickly checked my emails and saw a new email, thinking it was nothing I clicked on it.

Oh Y/N... It's your birthday right? Happy day right? It won't be happy for that long...

I stared at the message... What could it possibly mean?
I heard a bang at the front door of the building. Anxiety started to build up, I started to shake, thoughts ran through my head.
I slowly poked my head out of my office, no one was outside. Slowly I walked towards the door. I put my hand on there ready to open.
I push the door open and step outside. No one. No one was out here. Inside I still felt scared.

"Ohhh Y/N came out to play???" said a voice in the darkness.
"What's going on?" I asked with fear in my voice.
"Don't you see Y/N... tonight won't be a happy night..." said that voice again. I tried to think of what the voice sounded like. More like a woman... probably in her 40s or so.
I look around the dark street and parking lot. I started to become scared...
I slowly backed up towards the door when someone grabbed me by my throat and pushed me up against the wall...

Heyo guys! Its Megan! Like the suspense I put in there... you won't find out for a while... heh heh.
What I'm really here to say is... on the 20th of February I will be publishing a new story I have started to write! Yayyyyy! Another fan fic story for you to read isn't that exciting! 20th of February.. be there so you can read it when it gets published first!