Loki: Do You Like It?

Prompt: "If you don't stop, I can not be accountable for my actions."

It was a late night, you had just gotten back from a week long mission and wanted nothing more than to relax. Walking out of the elevator you wished a good night to Cap and Sam and continued down your way to your room. Once inside you hardly had the strength to take off your armor and take a shower, but once you did, you fell straight to sleep.

When you awoke, the sun was high and filling your windows with light, groaning, and thinking it was time for food, you yanked yourself out of bed and marched towards the kitchen.

Once down in the kitchen, you regret your decision. Thor and Loki were arguing, Clint and Nat were talking loudly, Tony and Sam were laughing at Steve who seemed to have a hard time defending himself.

Mumbling and cursing you made your way to the fridge. Yanking it open and pulling out something to eat you walked over to the couches and sat yourself down to enjoy. But your peace didn't last long.

Tony, came waltzing over, leaving the soldiers behind him, he sat himself down and threw his arm around you. "Hey Peanut, what do you say to a party tonight to celebrate your return?"

"Tony I don't have the energy to do anything today. But you'll probably do one anyway."

"You're right! Hey, guys, we're having a party tonight!" Tony stood from the couch and marched off in a direction. You huffed and fell back into the couch. You huffed and hopped up, walking over to Nat you felt you needed some girl time.

"Hey Nat, I want to go shopping today, you feel like it?"

"Sure, I'm always in the mood to spend Stark's money." She turned away from Clint and hooked arms with you.

As you walked away you noticed yourself checking out a certain Asgardian Prince, he was wearing a green t-shirt and sweats, becoming custom to Earth's fashion he looked really good. His black hair in a curly mess because he didn't bother with it yet, the frowning face he had when he was with his brother, and the super green eyes he was looking at you with. Wait a minute, looking at you? You realized you had been staring and not only did Loki notice, so did Romanoff.

But playing it cool, you smiled widely at Loki and surprisingly, he smiled back. You and Loki had gotten along great. Since he was sentenced to be watched over by the Avengers, he seemed to take a liking to you. Often you both would sit in the library and read for hours, or stroll around the garden Stark had hidden away on one of the floors to his tower.

For the past year, you guys had been flirting or just becoming friends, and slowly, you felt yourself fall hard for him. Which was hard to try to hide because he was a prisoner there and not a guest, you couldn't just fall in love with someone who had blown up New York, and did some pretty bad things on Asgard as well. But you had, and you couldn't stop yourself from falling.

Nat pulled you to the elevator and took both of you to her room. "You totally love Loki." She said as she shoved you towards her bed, she walked towards her closet.

"I don't love Loki Natasha." You sat up on the bed and watched her as she threw things out of her closet.

"Fine, you totally like Loki and not in the friends type of way. You want him to hug and to kiss you, to hold you in his arms, to whisper sweet nothings in your ears-"

"No, I don't." You tried not to say too much because your voice totally would give you away. You were blushing like crazy because truth be told, you do want Loki to do those things.

"Don't worry (y/n), by the end of Tony's party he will be all over you." Natasha walked away as the elevator opened.

"Nat whatever you're thinking stop thinking it!" You chased after.