Bruce: We did it.

-May 26-

You and Bruce did it! You successfully started a Gamma Radiation Tech company. After all this stuff with the avengers, you and your boyfriend, Bruce were able to break away from that life and start a new.

Tonight, was the grand opening and the party was to be at Tony's place because you and Bruce had left the avengers life you also got a new apartment. That's where you both are now.

The party wasn't for several more hours so you had Bruce all to yourself. Which was fairly rare, when you both were part of the Avengers you were amazed you even got together. Currently, you were searching your apartment for your big friendly green giant.

"Bruce! Brucie, where are you?" You have searched the kitchen, living room, bathroom, bedroom, and closets. Confused, you grabbed your phone and flipped open your tracking app. See, after Ultron, he disappeared for awhile and now, you had entered a tracking device in the majority of his clothes. You know, you sound like a psyhco-path girlfriend. Truth be told, it was Tonys idea, just to make sure you can find him again if something were to happen to him.

With your app open you found him. He was at the office, compliments of Tony, the tall building next to his was now the labeled "Banner Tech".

You slipped quickly out of your pajamas into something more comfortable for the outside and headed towards the tower.

Once you walked through the doors to the still closed building, you headed towards the elevator to reach the top floor. The ping let you know you arrived. Stepping in your saw Tony Stark, Steve Rogers, Clint Barton, and Bruce Banner all surrounding something the was laying flat on the table.

"Hey, guys, uh what's going on?" Your voice made all four of them jump. Bruce, turning around the quickest smiled at your presence.

"(Y/n/n)!! You're just the person we need." He rushed towards you and engulfed you into a hug. Giggling you hugged back. Duh

"Um, Bruce, are you sure this is a good idea?" Clint questioned.

"I think so, she does have a degree in mechanical engineering. And I don't keep secrets from my girl." Bruce took your hand and led you towards the table.

On the table, was a robot humanoid droid. It's head hanging at an awkward angle and several limbs not attached.

"Bruce? Boys? What is this?" You muttered as you touched the robot.

"It was a surprise for you guys," Tony said, sounding pretty pissed. "I've made hundreds of robots. But this stupid piece of junk won't work. It just keeps malfunctioning."

"So you brought it to us?" You questioned again picking and detaching the head to look at its circuit board. "With All American Boy and Maid Marian?"

"Hey!-"

"Not nice-"

"Yes! With these two, because every time I've tried to turn it on, it attacks." Tony said cutting the other two off.

"Let me have a look then." And you started to pull apart the robot and putting it back together, every once in awhile you had Tony or Bruce get you something.

An hour later the Bot was up and running perfectly. Smugly you turned towards Tony. "Fixed it." You could see the steam coming from him, Steve and Clint took him back to the tower, leaving you and Bruce alone.

"How did you?-" Bruce started to ask.

"That's because I didn't. It's still broken, it can sit up and maybe stand but it's still a piece of junk."