Pietro Maximoff x Reader: Angel Eyes

During and After AoU

Fighting Ultron and the wonder twins in Wakanda wasn't fun. Especially for you since the fast one, Pietro had knocked your head against something and made you completely black out.

In short. He put you in a coma for three months.

Everything happened fast. You didn't even remember being knocked out. You remember having a terrible pain in your head and trying to open your eyes.

You felt your eyes open, however, no light came in. You called out and you instantly felt some by your side.

"(y/n)! How do you feel?!" Nat's voice came to your ears.

"Nat, Nat I can't see, Nat I can't see!" You fumbled to sit up still blinking trying to make yourself see.

"(y/n)...the doctors said this might happen. We all hoped it wouldn't." You could hear the pity in her voice and it made you angry.

"I don't need your pity, Natasha, I need to see. Where are the doctors? And what happened? How long have I been out?"

Nat filled you in. The Avengers had recruited the wonder twins. The boy had nearly died in battle.

At the mention of his name, you got angry again. He did this to you. He made you go blind.

After a week of staying the hospital and making Nat promise not to make aware the rest of the team that you were awake, and then the doctors came in with big news.

"Agent, we ran all the tests we could and have discovered a miracle. In, we hope, three months time you will have your sight back. We'll need to put weekly medicine into your eyes. You'll have to wrap them all day and night but you should be able to see in a few months."

With that glorious news, you headed back to the tower with Natasha's help.

Once the car was parked you fumbled to open the car door and struggled to get out. "I don't know if I can do this Nat. I can't even get out of a car."

"You will do great (y/n), the team doesn't even know you're awake and coming home. It's movie night so they'll all be in the living room."

You felt her hand gently guide you to the elevator. The elevator pinged and opened. You stepped out and stretched out your hand to find the wall.

"Ahhhhhhhhh!!!" You heard Tony's high pitched scream come from the couch. Must be horror night.

"Quiet down Tony. You'll wake the dead." You called out and took a few steps away from the wall toward his scream.

"(y/n)!" You heard everyone call your name. And then something happened that made your heart hurt. Everyone gasped.

You swallowed and waved. "Good to be back guys."

"What happened to you?" Clint's voice asked in only a tremble.

"Well, some sick speeding idiot made me hurt my head." You answered angrily. "And before any of you start getting the idea that I need to be babied or watched over or pitied your wrong."

"We weren't planning on it (y/n)," Steve said defensively.

"How could you? You only just found out that I'm...that I'm......blind." Your words got stuck in your throat. "Come give me hug you, idiots."