7 Minutes In Heaven

Because that last one (Steve) was sad in the end, I wanted to do 7MIH to cheer us up. It was requested and so it shall be. After this small series, it'll be the high school AU.

Sitting in your room at the Avengers tower you were bored out of your mind. Tired of moping around, you were hungry and made your way to the kitchen. Once there you realized it was a game night in the tower, yet no one was in the living room. After getting a snack, you yanked on the emergency lever.

All the Avengers came rushing down there so fast and in all their gear, you almost laughed when they only saw you.

"It's game night fleas, get a seat on the couch before I whoop your behind."

• • •

After winning another round of uno, you stood from your spot. "Let's do something more exciting." Which you immediately regretted because Clint and Tony got an evil look in their eyes.

"We've got one. Everyone stay here." They both jumped up and ran from the room. Once they arrived back, they had a bag with them full of stuff.

None of you could make out what was in the bag but when Tony saw you staring at it, he flashed a large grin.

"We're gonna play 7 Minutes in Heaven!" Everyone groaned. Loki and Thor though had no idea what this game was.

"We're adults Tony, why did you choose this game?" You flipped your hair over your shoulder and sighed.

"Because we're adults (y/n), and since there are more boys than girls, you, Natasha, and Wanda will be pulling things from this bag and heading into that closet there. And you go first." He held the bag towards you.

You huffed and caught the eye of a certain Avenger. Blushing you shoved your hand in the bag. . . .