▪ 1. Pyaar Diwana Hota Hai ▪

Cabir entered into my small house with a big carton in his hand that almost covered his face. Due to which he tripped 3 times, muttering harmless abuses under his breath he shook his head.

After placing the huge carton on the bed he looked up to me and said," Itna kya bar ke laya hai? 25 boxes manik!! Pagal hai kya?? 25 boxes just for 3 months? What are you, a girl? Shift tu ho raha hai saza mujhe mil rahi hai," He said stretching his arms groaning in pain.

I picked up the pillow nearby and aimed it straight to his face,"shut up! Kaisa dost hai, kaam karane ke bajaye tu mujhe chilla raha hai. Chal chup chap kaam kar."

He frowned and we began working.

Finally after 2 hours the work was over. The house was small, no! infact very small compared to the mansion I lived before.

Not that i was complaining...

*shrugs*

I went and brought a glass of water for cabir. He was lost in some thoughts after he saw the message on his phone. I guessed it correct, it was from navya, his girlfriend.

I held the glass infront of his face for him to notice. He looked up and took the glass with a small smile. I sat besides him and said,"thank you, aur mere karan tujhe jo taklif hui uske liye sorry."

I had to mention that. Alya,dhruv and mukti were not in the city. I had suddenly called him early in the morning, asking for help.

As I said that his facial expression changed.
"No no no no... Sorry aur thank you se kaam nahi chalega I want a treat," He said placing the glass of water on the sidetable.

Typical cabir.

I chuckled at his statement as I placed my arm on his shoulder.

"Done!!" I said still looking at him.

He gave me a weird expression as if he had just seen an alien.

"Kya? aise kya dekh raha hai?" I said furrowing my eyebrows in confusion.

"Kya chupa raha hai, bata jaldi," he commanded.

I bit my lip nervously.

Ladies and gentlemen, I Manik Malhotra once again am caught guilty under the sharp gaze of our very own detective Cabir Dhawan.

He sees right through me.

Hayeeee, Pyaar Diwana Hota Hai.

"25 boxes isiliye kyunki meh wo ghar meh vapas fir kabhi nahi ja raha hu," I said, my eyes not meeting his.

Cabir was really shocked by my confession, but there was more to tell.

"Yes, I can't tolerate nyonika anymore. I am done with her. I am not going to go back. She only uses me to get money from my dad I can't tolerate her anymore. I lied to dad. I told him that the album which we are going to do next, for that i need to move in with you. He thinks fab 5 are staying together at your place to complete the songs...I don't know what else to do!"

"I can understand," he said and hugged me.

"Chal yeh bataein chod aur bata teri security ka kya?? Bhai tu superstar hai. Fab 5 ka lead singer. Tujhe tere fans ne spot kar liya toh tu gaya. Specially ladkiyan... you know what I mean," He said wiggling his eyebrows at me, a mischievous glint dancing in his eyes.