Chapter 61 - Facing My Fears

Tessa's P.O.V:
I lean back into the wheel chair and watch Lilly pull on my sock, which I said I could do myself at least a billion times but she insisted to do it, just like she insisted on doing my hair this morning and helped me get dressed for the day and for bed.

Marshall had left early this morning since he's working on his album with D12, I didn't bother telling him to stay with me because I didn't want to stop him from working but know I wish I had told him to stay because I miss him like crazy and Lilly is driving me crazy. 

"...Anyway, so I told her to choose the pink one but she liked the blue one." Lilly carries on with her story about when she was picking bridesmaid dresses for her sisters wedding. 

She could talk all day and all night without even gasping for a single breath and she talks so damn fast, it gives me a headache and I can't catch up with her. 

Okay, I sound like a bitch since she's done nothing but help me but I can't even take a pill for these headaches and she's just making them worser. 

"Lilly." I clear my throat. 

"And when it came to flower picking, she is the worst." She carries on. "I mean, who matches blue with-" She babbles on before I cut in. 

"Lilly." I call her again.

"It's totally stupid and-" She carries on until she gets cut off by Marshall. 

"Lilly, i'll take it from here." Marshall walks into my bedroom. God I am so happy to see him!

"Oh, Mr Mathers." Lilly blushes as she stands up. Yep, she's a fan. "You're here..." She says awkwardly. 

"Yeah..." Marshall says slowly.

"In this room...In this...this..." Lilly adds. 

"In my home." Marshall says, trying to hide his grin at how awkward she's being.

Poor girl. 

"Lilly, you can go to your hotel now." I clear my throat. 

"Are you sure? I can-" Lilly starts before I quickly cut in. 

"I'm positive. Thank you for your help." I smile at her. 

"Okaie dokie, I will be out of your hair." Lilly smiles and grabs her bag. "I'll see you tomorrow morning. Have a nice night." Lilly waves. 

"You too bye." I smile and watch her walk out. Once she closes the door behind her, Marshall walks over to me and leans down and kisses me. "I've missed you." I mumble as we hug. 

"I missed you too." He says before he kisses my head and stands back up. "How was your day?" He asks as he walks to my bed and sit down. I turn the wheel chair around and face him. 

"Well....I've been sitting down all day." I sigh. "And, they want me to go identify my attackers." I add.

"The cops think they found them?" Marshall asks. 

"They think so." I shrug. "Leroy phoned me this morning and told me about it." I add. 

"When are you going to go and identify them?" Marshall asks as he leans foward and locks his hands together. "I'll come with you." He adds, making me smile lightly. 

"Thanks but i'm not going." I shrug. Marshall moves his head back slightly as he knits his eyebrows together. 

"Not going? The fuck is that supposed to mean?" He gives me an pissed off look. 

"It means i'm not going to identify them." I shrug.

"Tess, you're bullshiting me, right?" He says, making me sigh.