Chapter 26 - Ending The Contract

Tessa's P.O.V:
Since it was cloudy and raining heavy, I had to wait for the weather to calm down before the jet took off. I sent security to pack my belongings in the suitcase and asked them not to tell Marshall where I was.

Marshall crossed the line big time. I never thought he would scoop so low! Even though Marshall mentioned my past with my ex husband, I didn't say anything back to him about his past with Kim.

He actually thinks I just care about what people think! It's partly true due to all the hate but I didn't give two shits about what everyone thought when I was going through a divorce.

If I care about what the rest of the world think about me back then, how come i'm still not over Marcus then? Not a day goes by when I don't think about him.

I actually thought Marshall was a really nice and decent guy. But he's just like what everyone says he is. An angry, stupid and pathetic rapper who doesn't care about others feeling and he proved this to me tonight.

I walk over to the cafe in the airport and order a cup of coffee. I quickly pay for it and walk back to my place infront of the window where I can see all the planes landing and taking off.

The airport was mainly empty since it was almost three in the morning but a few people were still here, most of the were sleeping. But the ones that were awake kept on pointing at me and taking photos, making me feel like a zoo animal.

"Hi." A bunch of teenagers come up to me.

"Hey." I smile as I wipe at my eyes. I'm fucking knackered!

"Can we get a picture?" One of then ask.

"Sure." I smile and place my cup down on the floor by my seat. I stand up and fix my hair before I wrap my arms around the girls shoulder and smile a fake smile at the camera.

"Thank you so much!" A girl squeals as she hugs me.

"It's no problem." I smile as I hug her back.

After a quick chat with the girls and a small nap, my security wake me up to inform that the private jet is here and ready to go. I cover my eyes with my sunglasses since I look tired and follow the security guard out.

We get on the private jet quickly and I buckle up as the pilot speaks through the receiver. I wrap my self in a blanket and lean back into my seat as I start to slowly drift of to sleep.

***

"Tessa." Paul calls me as I walk down the stairs that are connected to the private jet. I look up and let out a groan as I walk towards him. Paul and Leroy were blowing up my phone with texts but I didn't bother answering them.

"Hey." I mumble grumpily.

I walk towards the car and climb into the front since Paul had bought his escalade. Paul opens the driver side door and climbs in as I pull on my seatbealt. I sigh and turn to him when he doesn't start the engine.

"What happened between you and Em?" Paul says breaking the silence.

"You haven't talked to him?" I ask as I sink back into my seat.

"No. He's avoiding mine and Leroy's calls just like you were." He shrugs.

"Well, I don't know what to tell you." I shrug as I pull on my shades and lean back into my chair.

"Well, how about you tell me the truth and the full story?" He says. Paul lets out a frustrated sigh when I don't say anything. "Tessa?" He calls me.

"I want to end this contract, okay?" I snap at him as I turn to face him. Paul opens his mouth to speak but nothing comes out. He turns away from me and starts the engine.