This Guy is a Real... Looker

*~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~*

Serena had been getting a lot of attention from different people in Lumiose City. She came to have a look at the boutiques and shop. Strangers wanted pictures of her and her Pokemon. With a Gallade and Gardivoir standing regally next to her, she almost looked like a princess.

What the girl hadn't expected was an unknown call from her Holo Caster. At first she thought it was Calem but you'd be surprised by her strong disappointment. "Hello?"

"Ahem... Serena. Please excuse me. I only need a moment or perhaps three. There is something I really need to talk about with you. Please come to the Looker Bureau."

Serena tilted her head in confusion. She hadn't heard of that place before. "Where is it?" She asked.

"The building is close to Rouge Plaza. I can't say anymore right now. I will expect to see you soon." Then the Holo Caster turned off. Serena looked down at Kitsune, a Talonflame at the moment.

"Are you done posing for the cameras?" She asked her Pokemon. The Zorua nodded and transformed back into her normal form, Kitsune wanted to pose as different Pokemon for the photographers.

'Yup! What's the plan, now?' Kitsune asked her Trainer, jumping into her arms.

"We are going to the Looker Bureau."

Serena stared up at the building by Rouge Plaza. Her eyes darted to the right and quickly read the sign that read 'Looker Bureau.' Kitsune sniffed the air.

'This is it!' She barked with a tail wag. 'It has that new smell.' Serena raised an eyebrow.

"What does a new smell, smell like?" She asked. The Zorua gave a shrug.

'I don't know how to describe it to a human.'

Serena stepped inside the open doors and saw a man with his back facing her. The girl lightly knocked on the door. "I'm here."

"It was good of you to come." The man turned to face her with a serious expression.

"It was good of you to summon me." Serena answered back. Kitsune snickered.

'Good one!'

The stranger cleared his throat. "Yes... I need 30 seconds of your time. Or- three minutes only. Thirty minutes, maybe."

Serena and Kitsune sweatdropped and simultaneously said, "I get it." He gave a nod.

"First, you must know that I have taken the liberty of investigating you, Serena." The man started. Serena tilted her head curiously. "For example, I can say that you're the newest Champion of the Kalos region. Also, I can say that you were the one to save our world from the group known as Team Flare. Good. Very good." He nodded, very impressed by her accomplishments. He scratched his head with a sigh. "I have delayed in giving my introduction."

The honey haired girl mentally rolled her eyes. They always give the introduction till the end.

"My code name is- no! Hah! I mean to say, my name is Looker."

'He doesn't exactly look handso-'

"I'm no more than a grim, middle-aged man who works in this town as a detective." Looker got serious again after that. "And now, let us approach the real subject, Serena, my friend. I investigated you, yes. I called you here today, yes. The reason for these actions? Listen well..."

Serena nodded as he continued. "Lumiose City... It is a tourist destination whose name is known all over the world. Many kinds of people live here, and even more come to visit and enjoy the atmosphere. The fact is, wherever there are so many people in one place, trouble is never far behind." Looker frowned. "Trouble beckons me. Yes. Trouble beckons me. And so I arrive, and so I open this agency." His eyes looked back at Serena. "Being a detective and doing such work requires a person with a hard-boiled heart. But even a heart that embraces the loneliness can sometimes stumble, falter, doubt. And that's where you come in, kid. I want you to be my assistant."