Kiloude City - Love is in the Air~!

*~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~*

Serena frantically searched for her two Ralts. She checked in bushes, behind houses, and under a rock.

She checked under a rock...

A rock...

Galahad and Serenity were nowhere to be spotted. Sakura had been sent to check from above the city and had not returned yet. Serena gave a sigh as a raindrop landed on her nose. Blinking in surprise, the girl looked up at the gray clouds as rain began to drizzle and people starting running home. Please, Arceus, watch over them, Serena prayed and started walking somewhere. The rain wasn't that scary, pretty warm actually. Serena gazed up at a maison and the sign next to it caught her attention. "Battle Maison?" She questioned before entering.

Serena thought that this would be a good way to pass the time. Without Sakura, Matsu was her only strong Pokemon. The honey haired girl went over to the PC and picked out two Pokeballs then walked to the reception lady.

~

"Well, that was... productive..." Serena said to herself as she exited the Battle Maison. She had a winning streak of 10, but decided to stop. Kinniekins, Kitsune, and Matsu were resting in their Pokeballs. Three Pokemon. Serena noticed that without Galahad, Serenity, and Sakura she had three Pokemon.

Serena let out a sigh before deciding to go north of the city. She heard a voice up ahead and a soft cooing – sounded like a bird. Serena quickly recognized her Pidgeot, Sakura. She felt extremely relieved at seeing Galahad with her. Serenity, too!

Just as she was about to call out to them. She faltered upon finally noticing that Calem was the one that found them. Oh, no! She mentally yelped. Wait... why am I suddenly shy! It's just Calem! The boy who loves me, and...

Galahad and Serenity looked over at her and happily cried. "Ral!"

This time Serena yelped and hid behind a palm tree just as Calem turned around. "What is it? Did you see your Trainer?"

The honey haired girl felt her face heat up, her heart beating faster than normal, at the sound of his voice. I do wanna be his girlfriend, b-but I'm nervous about it! We also made a deal that next time we see each other, I would give him my answer!

Sakura rolled her eyes before hopping over to Serena's side to just stare at her. Serena peeked over the tree before looking to her other side and having a mini heart attack. "Sakura?!" The girl hissed. "Why didn't you come back? I was extremely worried!"

The Pidgeot shrugged. 'Well, I found Calem playing with Galahad and Serenity, looking like a family. So I decided to stay until you showed up and became the mommy in the family.' She happily chirped. Serena facepalmed at the thought of her own Pokemon turning into a Shauna.

"Sakura, I love you and all, but you could have chosen a better time to act like Shauna." The Trainer looked away. "I don't feel like I am ready to talk to him..."

'Nonsense!' Sakura snorted before gently, but tightly, grabbing on to the girl's wrists and flapping her wings frantically.

"N-No! Let go!" Serena hissed and dug her heels into the ground, refusing to come out. Nearby, Calem looked on in amusement with his Meowstic and the two Ralts laughing. "Sakura!"

The Pidgeot ignored her and dragged the girl out of her hiding spot with strong, ungraceful, wing movements.

Eventually, the struggling seized - ending up with a tired Pidgeot and a girl on the ground in front of Calem.

"Seri." The honey blonde looked up at the smiling boy with a nervous smile.

"Oh, hey! I see you found my Pokemon, thank you!" She got up with Galahad and Serenity in her arms, the duo extremely happy to see her.

Calem looked away. "Have you thought about it?"

"Thought about what?" She blinked before flinching at the peck she received from Sakura. His gray eyes locked on to hers.

"About being my girlfriend."

Serena suddenly had an idea. If she can't say it, she could battle it!

"How about a battle? If you win, I'll give you my answer - but if I win, I'll do it next time!" Calem and the Pokemon blinked. I want to make this fun and see how badly he wants my answer.

The boy thought about it before nodding with a determined smirk. "I don't plan on losing. My new partner can do something that'll really surprise you!"

I've beaten Calem many times, but I can only use Sakura and Matsu now. I would hate to use the others in this tough battle. Serena turned on her Exp. Share and sent out Kinniekins and Kitsune. They would enjoy the incoming Exp. Points from this battle.

"En garde!" Calem shouted as the battle started.

~

Serena's jaw dropped as Sakura fell to the ground with a thud. She couldn't believe it. Calem won. His Mega Absol joined the boy's side and transformed back into his normal form. Calem gave her a smile before walking over. "Cool, huh?"

Serena slowly nodded before returning Sakura. "I guess I underestimated you when deciding to use only two Pokemon."

Calem was about to say something but a bright flash interrupted him. The Trainers quickly looked at Kinniekins, Galahad, and Serenity. The Exp. Points must have done wonders because the three started evolving. Kitsune, surprised, jumped into Serena's arms and watched the magic.

"Lia!"
"Braix!"

"Amazing!" Serena grinned before being glomped by the newly evolved Pokemon. She giggled before giving Kinniekins' ear a scratch. "That reminds me. How about a name change?"

'But I won't be able to make fun of him anymore!' Kitsune argued. Serena and the Braixen gave her a glare.

"That's the point!" Serena thought of a new name and smiled. "Your new name is Braise."

'Thank you.' Braise nodded. Serena looked over at the two Kirlia and laughed. Galahad and Serenity held hands and happily twirled in a circle.

"Time to rest." The honey haired girl returned her Pokemon and looked over at Calem as he held out his hand. "What's this?"

"Absolite. I found two and decided to give you the other one." The girl thanked him and put the stone in her bag. "After everything we said to Lysandre, it just wouldn't be right if I didn't share one with you."

"Yes."

Calem looked at her, surprised. "Pardon?"

Serena giggled. "I love you, and I'll be your girlfriend." Good thing Shauna wasn't here. Calem blushed as she wrapped her arms around him, trying to hide her blush. I-I did it!

Feeling really ecstatic, the ravenhead chuckled and happily returned the hug. Absol looked away awkwardly. "We're still rivals though." She nodded. "Oh, I have a message from Professor Sycamore." Calem told her without letting go of each other. "He says he may have unraveled part of the secret of the Mega Ring and the Mega Stones."

"Oh." The girl mumbled.

"He should be waiting by the Sundial in Anistar City." They unwillingly parted. Serena blushed and quickly pecked his nose.

"Call me on the Holo Caster if you plan a date." Calem nodded then watched her leave with a content sigh.

"I'm so glad..."

*~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~*