CHAPTER 30

The cold pool water engulfed us and I struggled to breath while swimming to the surface. My head came up to the surface only to be pulled back down by Micheal. I was once again underwater. I screamed and could feel the water enter my lungs. I kicked and screamed for air. I was about to pass out and when suddenly air filled my lungs.
I was pulled out of the pool by shane. Who was repeatedly asking if I was ok. I coughed up mouthful affter mouthful of water. I felt someone grab my hair. "If I ever see you around me again you will be dead.Faggot." I felt something on my face. Spit. My hair was let go and I fell to the ground. I could see Micheal walking away and back over the fence.
"Ashton, oh my God Ashton are you ok look at me come on look at me!" I looked up to see a worried Shane looking over me. "I uh I'm fine just cold." I was dizzy and coming down from my high I stood up. The was a small clink and I turned around to see Shane holding my lighter. Shane looked at me with pity. "Ashton..." I grabbed the lighter. "It's nothing" I growled and walked inside. Away from Shane away from questions and things that he didn't need to know. Once back inside I put on some dry clothes. I layed back in bed with Cole. At least he hasen't woken up. I closed my eyes.

Fuck.