CHAPTER 8

The next monday I start school. This is a new concept for me as I haven't been to school in about 6 months.

My alram click wakes me up and I slam my fist in the table to snooze it. After 10 peaceful minutes it goes off agian and I am forced to get up. I shower and throw on some light wash jeans and a green hoodie. Throwing on my hoodie I put on some white converse and head back into bathroom to do my hair.

I dry my hair and put a  a benie over it. I walk down stairs.

Once down stairs I see Joey and Shane standing there with a camera.

Shane snaps a picture and Joey runs up and hugs me.

"Ahh his first day of school im so proud." I smile and pull out of the hug. Shane comes up and hugs me to as we all walk into the kitchen.

I grab a granola bar and my backpack and am about to leave when Shane shouts out. "Don't get into trouble we love you and we'll see you when you get home." I give a nod in reyurn and walk out of the house. School isn't far but I decide to rush there. I've always been popular at school, I can't imagine why but for some reasom I am.

I get my scedule and head to my first class. Only a few people are there but one guy catches my eye. he has short brown hair and is gorgeous. he has greenish eyes and feckels scattered on his face.

I walk up and sit down next to him. he looks up at me and smiles.

I reach out my hand for him to shake.

"I'm Cole." I say. She takes my hand and shakes it. "Ashton." he says.

Oh yeah this was DEFINENTLY ganna be a good year.