CHAPTER 35

Cole's P.O.V

Ashton should be here by now, I thought getting up from my bed. I shut my bedroom door and started down the stairs. My socks made a soft patting noise on the carpet stairs. Getting to the bottom I looked up.

There sitting at the kitchen table was Ashton looking completely busted up. I rushed towards him.

"Oh my God baby what Happened?!" He looked up at me.
"Uhh I-" He was cut off by Shane entering the room.

"O.k I found tape and stuff, I should probably go get Cole he would want to know your here he's been missi-." He stopped affter looking up.

Ashton smirked at Shane and then turned back to me. "I'm sorry I was just busy I promise this won't happen again." He gave me puppy dog eyes. My heart melted but I knew I had to hold my ground.

"No Ashton that's not Ganna work this time. What where you doing and what happened to yoUR FACE!" I started yelling at him.

Ashton's eyes widen and he got up from his chair. "Babe it's just a bruise don't worry about it." He was smiling again with that dumbass smile. I was pissed. I stepped towards Ashton. "Stop trying to push it off just tell me what the fuck happened. " I yelled at him. My anger got the best of me and I shoved Ashton backwards. His eyes glossed over and then I saw it.

A wobble. He fucking wobbled. I didn't push him hard enough for him to almost fall to the ground.
No, it can't be no no no.

"Fuck." I wispered. Shane came over when he saw me push Ashton and was now standing next to me. I stumbled back wards as if  I was physically hurt.  Shane grabbed me. "Cole wha- are you o.k." I pulled away from Shane after catching my balance and made my way back to Ashton. 

"Get out." I said to him. He looked up at me. With a confused look. "Co-" I cut him off.

"GET OUT GET THE FUCK OUT!" 

To say Ashton was surprised was an understatement.  Shane had a look of disbelief as well. Shane grabbed my shoulder. "Cole what's going on. " Ashton looked at Shane then at me. "Cole come on please." Ashton looked as if he would cry and took a step towards me. He swayed and had to grab the chair to steady himself. When he looked back up there was blood running from his nose.

Shane went to help him up. I stood there trembling with my arms at my sides. "How much did you take." I wispered. Ashton and Shane looked up at me. Shane looked at me with confusion. "Cole what are you talking about come help hi-". Ashton cut him off.

"Too much." His voice was a wisper and I barely heard it.

Barely.

Shane looked at Ashton with sympathy. I was still trembling.
"You have to go I....I can't do it I love you but I can't do it. I'm clean I'm done, I can't go back."

Shane looked at me. "Cole what are you talking about did you give him the drugs. Is he o.k"
Ashton was really trying to hold on but he looked as if he would pass out. Then he was out and he went to the floor. Shane tried to catch him. He looked up at me. "We need to get him to a hospital." I ran my hand over my face. 
I went to grab Ashton. "Just help me get him to the couch, he will be fine he's nose isn't bleeding enough to have O.D he just passed out. I guess I was to overwelming." Shane looked at me. We set Ashton on the couch. " When he wakes up we are Ganna have to talk about this."

I nodded sitting down on the couch. My leg was already tapping on the floor. Wow a year clean and one boy makes me want a fucking hit.