CHAPTER 23

Ashton's P.O.V

We sat it the car. The silence could probably kill but hell let it. Nothing could be worse than just sitting here. Shane started the car and the drove about a block and pulled over.

"What the hell did you think you where doing Ashton!" He yelled out. I just sat there, I knew what I was doing but I couldn't tell him that. Shane sighed and continued.
"Ashton you can tell me why where you selling yourself out?" I knew we wouldn't be going anywhere unless I told him something so I figured I would give him the least amount of information I could.

"I just needed the money. Nobody will hire me because I'm stupid so I had to do something and this pays a lot of money." I laughed. "It's amazing how much people will pay to get there kicks off." I grinned. Shane looked at me with sad eyes. "Ashton look you can't keep doing this you're not stupid and what could be that important that you need the money for?"
I couldn't tell him that if I didn't bring home money I would get the shit beat out of me but I could tell him the next best thing. "Drugs, I just owe some people money." I said. It wasn't a lie I did owe people money for that but a quick fuck and I was out of debt.

Shane's head shot up. "DRUGS ASHTON YOUR 16 WHAT THE HELL!??!" He shouted. We where drawing attention and I put my head down. "They weren't for me...just a friend." I mumbled. I wasn't going to tell him they were for me, that it helps to take the pain away. "Can we just go I wont do it again." Shane looked at me one last time before starting the car. Once we where at his house he told me that I could stay. I gladly accepted because I defiantly wasn't gonna go home without money. Once inside shane told me to go to the living room and that he would take a look at my throat. I sat on the couch and looked at some of the magazine's on the table. Shane came in about three minutes later with a cup of hot water. He set it on the table and sat down next to me on the couch. He looked at my throat and said it should be fine but I should got to a doctor. I nodded my head but I new I wouldn't.

"Are you going to tell Cole." I asked suddenly. He was quite for a moment. "I'm not sure yet I think he should know." He said.

I felt like I was gonna puke. Cole couldn't know. He would think I was disgusting. That I cheated on him. "No no you can't tell him he will hate me I'll do anything please. I'll fuck you. Anything please." I say standing up and taking off my shirt. I'm about to take of my pants but Shane stops me. "Ashton no stop I'm not going to do anything like that to you." He sits me down on the couch. "Look I wont tell cole, but I feel he should know. I'll give you the money you owe but you have to stop this." I nod I know I won't stop but I do feel guilty lying to Shane.

We sat there for a minute. "I didn't like it." I blurt and then look down. Shane looks at me. "Of course not Ashton it's OK for your body to react." I nodded.  I didn't ever want to ever be with anyone else besides Cole. The only other people I've been with made me do it or I got paid. But Cole's different I know he wouldn't do that.

---------------------------------------------------

Me and Cole made up and Shane gave me the money. When I got home I could smell the alcohol. "Get in here you little shit." My dad yelled from his bedroom. I walked I'm and there he sat with a beer in his hand watching T.V. "Did you get the money." I nodded and handed it to him.

He smiled and ruffled my hair. It made me feel gross. "Suck my dick would you boy it's been a long day." Tears welled up in my eyes and I got down on my knees. Sleep was not peaceful that night but I looked forward to seeing Cole tomorrow.