CHAPTER 27

Ashton said P.O.V

I stayed the night at coles. We watched movies, played board games, and laughed until we cried.

We were lying on his bed looking up at the ceiling. I felt Cole shift around on the bed and then he went into the bathroom. I stayed like this staring at the ceiling. It was white with little bumps all over it. I imagined little people living on them like they where hills. It was a funny thought and a wide stupid grin spread across my face when I realized that.

I heard the bathroom door open and close snapping me back to reality. I sat up and my jaw dropped a good fifty feet. Cole was standing in the door way stark naked with the exception of his black boxers. His hands where behind his back like a shy little kitten as he made his way over to the bed. "I-i have one more supr-rise for you." He stuttered and then smiled. I grinned. "And what would that be" He got on the bed with me. He began to take my shirt of revealing my brusies. He looked at me. I was still grinning. "It's nothing I get into fights, remember. Keep going." I said as if it was no big deal.

Cole began kissing me all over my body his lips felt like the softest thing to ever touch my skin. I moaned as his got closer to my pants. He unzipped them and began to pull them of my body. I was now only in my boxers. His tongue glided across my body and stopped at the waistband of my boxers. He began to slowly take them of my body. I was there in full bloom. "Somebody's excited." He smirked. I nodded and then moaned when his tounge touched the tip of my dick. He slid it up and down before taking me fully into his mouth. I moaned with pleasure, and wondered if this was Cole's first time. He was skilled. It didn't take long for me to finish when Cole began moving at a faster pace. When it was over we plopped down on his bed together side by side.

"That was..." I trailed off. "Amazing." Cole finish's for me. I nodded and leaned over to him. I leaned in and kissed him. He smiled. I got up from the bed. I put on the Little mermaid affter Cole insisted I watch it when I told him I've never seen it. I layed back in bed with him and pressed play.

A/N- THANKS SO MUCH FOR 1K I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH AND I CANT BELIEVE WE EVEN GOT THIS FAR. THANK YOU.