CHAPTER 34

Ashton's P.O.V
Bzzzzzz. Bzzzzzz. I priedy eyes open to see my phone ringing on the nightstand besides my bed. It was so loud. I almost hung up the call. That was until I saw who it was. 
"Hey baby what's up?" My voice cracked over the phone.
"Ashton what the fuck where have you been?!" Cole yelled in my ear.
"I fell asleep sorry." I say
"For 3 days, bullshit Ashton tell me where you've been" My eyes widen and I start to sit up in bed. I grab clothes. Damn how hard was it hit. I pulled on some jeans and slipped at The shirt over my head. On my nightstand was the baggie, fuck it. I did 2 lines and was out the door the whole time still on the phone with Cole. "Ashton are you there?" His voice comes through the phone.
I shut my front door and put the phone up to my ear. "Yeah sorry where are you can I come over I can explain" I had no idea what I was going to tell Cole. "Yeah my dad's where freaking out they where ganna call the cops." Cole says. I chuckled a little at the thought of Shane being worried. He probably thought I was dead. God he knows so much what if he knows I'm lying to Cole. "Ok I'm on my way." I hung up and took off towards Cole's house.
___________________________________

My feet pounded the pavement as I made my way up to Cole's house. I had started to run when I felt a drizzle. Hoping I could beat the rain but with no luck it was pouring by the time I got to Cole's house. Good I must look like a wet dog I thought as I rang the doorbell. Shane opened the door on the phone. "One sec someone's at the door but Friday sounds go-." He stopped dead in his tracks when he saw me. "I'll call you back." And with that he hung up the phone and rushed me inside the warm house. "Ashton what happened where have you been, and your face." I looked at him confused as my hand reached up to touch my face. It was sticky and when I pulled my hand back my finger is where now frosted with blood.
"Shit" I wispered. Shane gave me a look and went to get the first aid kit. I sat at the kitchen table wondering what I was going to tell them. I heard foot steps behind me and looked up to see that smile I love so much.