CHAPTER 31

Ashton's POV

I woke up to someone jumping on top of me. Opening my eyes I saw Cole laying on me with happiness in his eyes. Clearly he knew nothing of last night.
"Ashton get up come on" He said and began to jump on me. I groaned in pain last night didn't help the bruises already on me. Cole's eyes widened and he quickly got off me.
"I'm sorry oh I'm sorry what was I thinking uggh stupid." He shouts getting mad at himself. I sit up and get out of bed. Walking up to Cole I wrap my arms around him.
"Hey it's ok it's ok...I'm not hurt."
He hugs me back and we kiss. Affter a little while we let go and I went to put on some clothes. Cole left downstairs. I put on my jeans and a shirt and walked downstairs. Downstairs Joey, Shane, and Ashton we're eating breakfast. I pulled out a seat by Cole and sat down. Joey got up to make me a plate of food. I began eating in silence. It all felt so akward Shane knew things about me that I was determined to keep to myself.
I hated it.
I felt a hand touch mine and looked up. Cole's hand was on top of mine. I looked up at him and smiled. I loved him so much.
"So Ashton how was your birthday?" Joey asks. I smile at Cole. "It was great sir everything I could ever dream of." Joey nods like he had done well and goes back to eating.
"Hey we should do something today." Cole's suggests. Shane and Joey look at eachother. Shane nods and asks.
"Ok what do y'all want to do?"
My voice speaks up.
"I'm..really sorry but I should get h-" I am cut off by a knock at the door.  Loud banging roars through the house.
Shane looks irritated as he gets out of his seat. "Who's knocking on our door at nine in the fuckin morning" He grumbles. Joey scolds him on his launguge as he opens the door.
I feel like I'm going to vomit. "Hey Dad."

Hey guys I'm sorry for the short chapter but I've been really busy. Also I put out a new story it's called Yes Sir I really like it and I think y'all will to so please go check it out. Thanks so much for the support I've been getting on this story and please keep it up. I love you guys so much. Thank you.