CHAPTER 20

At the mall we shopped until we dropped. Ashton acted like this was the happiest day of his life, going into stores and looking at things and what not. It was like he had never been to a mall before. Joey and Shane offered to get him something multiple times but each time he denied.  He looked like a puppy walking around all those stores. It was adorable.
Ashton was looking at a funny T-shirt giggling at it when a guy walked up to him. Me,Joey, and Shane all stopped and walked over to see.

"Hey Ashton" The guy said with a sneer. Ashton looked down at the shirt in his hands.

"Hey Colby." Ashton said sounding defeated. Colby pulled Ashton towards him grabbing his ass. Ashton tried to pull away but Colby slapped him and pulled him in closer to kiss him. Shane stopped him.

"What do you think your doing, that's assault." He spat at Colby s face. Colby smiled and but didn't let go of Ashton. Ashton looked terrified and Cobly saw that and wasn't going to let him go anytime soon.

Colby began to roughly kiss Ashton roaming his hands all over his body they where about to slip into Ashton's waistband when Ashton screamed. "No Colby stop!" He yelped. Costomers started looking our way so Colby pushed Ashton away from him. When Ashton had recovered Cobly was just standing there grinning. 

"Wow Ashton got yourself quite a few men now, I always knew you where a slut but this..." He gestured to us. He turned to Joey. "You'll love the way he sucks dick."

Joey's eyes went wide. Shane stepped in between Ashton and Colby. Ashton was on the verge of tears. "That's enough let's go."
Shane said and started dragged us out of the store. But of course they couldn't just leave, of course Colby had to open his fucking mouth. "He's so pretty when he cries" (I read that in a fanfiction once leave a comment if you know which one). I couldn't take it anymore I punched Colby as hard as I could in the face. 
"Cole!" Joey yelled. I didn't care I punched Colby again. Although I must say I was surprised when I was receiving a punch to the jaw.
"Your just as much a whore as Ashton." Colby said as he kicked me to the ground and continued to kick my ribs. People had started to gather around but I could nearly hear I was having trouble breathing and I thought I might pass out. Shane and Joey where starting to drag Colby off of me but he kept going.
They finally got him off but not before he grabbed my hair and smashed my head into the tile floor of the store."Piece of shit." He muttered. And then Black.