CHAPTER 14

I'm almost at the school when I feel someone's arms wrap around me. I jump and turn around to see Ashton. He has a bruise covering his left cheek.

"What happened, you run into a wall?"

He nods "Something like that."

The bell rings and we both rush off to put classes.

___________________________

I'm standing outside Ashton's class waiting for him when he comes storming out of the room.

"You can shove it up your ass Mr.Chesswell!"

My eyes widen in surprise. Ashton face turns to me and his face goes from a grown to a shy grin.

"Hey" he says running the back of his neck.

"What was all that about" I ask hoping he will just tell me the truth.

"Nothing...it's just He's ganna call my dad about my grades...I'm going to get killed."

I nod and we keep walking on silence until his hands wrap around my waist. He leans in and wispers in my ear.

"Lets do something."

I nod and suggest we can just hang out at my house.

"Ok that's cool." He says as we walk towards my house
___________________________

We finally reach my house, unlocking the door we walk in. We are greeted by Shane and joey sitting on the couch on there laptops.

They look up and are suprised to see Ashton.

Joey gets up. "Hi we've meet before but I never got your name." He says holding out his hand.

Ashton grins "Ashton" He says shaking Joey's hand.

Akward silence fills the room before Shane finally gets off the couch.

"Where did you get the bruise." He says walking up to Ashton.

Ashton runs his neck agian and behind to stutter.

"Uh...nowhere..i just..uh ran into a wall."

Joey and Shane exange glances.

Shane looks Ashton square in the eye.

"I know your lying, where did you really get it?"

Ashton looks down mumbling something.

"What was that" Shane says his eyes softing.

Ashton lifts his head up. "Its nothing."

Shane looks at Ashton a bit longer before sighing and going back to the couch, Joey right behind him.