CHAPTER 4

I go to bed that might feeling a little bit better but not great, I don't know what to believe anymore.

I don't think they would hurt me but you never know.

I can't sleep. I thought. I didn't know why but something was eating at me. I can't have good luck all the time it just wouldn't make sense. Something was ganna go wrong. I could feel it.

Giving up on sleeping I walk downstairs to the kitchen. The marble counters light up from the moon light outside the window. I open the cabinet a get out a glass for water when suddeny the kitchen
light flicks on.

I drop my glass in surprise and it breaks into a million pecies at my feet.

Standing by the light switch is joey with a look of shock on his face.

"In s...or..ry." I stutter out nervously scrambling down ti the floor to pick up the glass. I didn't want this to be like the last time I broke something. I cut myself on a piece of glass and hiss in pain scrambling back and landing on my butt.

I'm about to start picking up the glass agian when i feel a hand in my shoulder. I flinch and begin to try to get out of reach.

"In sorry I didn't mean to please I'm so sorry." I open my eyes and joey I standing over me with a concerned look in his eyes.

"Cole...I'm not going to hurt you." He says calmly. He reached his hand out for me to grab. I hesitantly grasp his hand and he helps me up from the floor.

I sit on a stool not saying a word as he sweeps up the glass. When he is done he gets two new glasses down from the cabinet and fills them with water.

He hands one to me and sits down. "Why are you up." He says his time edging a whisper.

"I couldn't sleep, just wanted a cup of water, I'm sorry I'll pay for the glass."

Joey has a look of Pitty in his eyes and as he stands up.

Come on I want to show you something.