CHAPTER 19

Cole's P.O.V

I woke up to Joey telling me to come downstairs. I walked down and there was presents and cake everywhere along with a pretty busted up Ashton.

"Oh my god what happened to you?!" I ask rushing towards him.

He smiles. "Doesn't matter...Happy Birthday you dork!" He ruffles my hair with his hand.

Joey and Shane walked over. "Happy birthday!"

"Aww you guys this is great I love it." I say truly meaning it.

We start to open my presents and I get a few clothes along with a case for my iPhone. I'm thanking them for the stuff when Ashton wraps his arm's around my waist.

"You have one more birthday present left." He said and went into the other room. When he came out he held a brand new skateboard in his hands.

"I figured you could learn to ride. It's not a car but it gets you places faster."

I smiled and hugged him. "I love it thank you." I said. He leaned in close and kissed me. Shane then coughed to let everyone know he was in fact still in the room. Me and Ashton broke apart and I smiled shyly.

"So Ashton how long can you stay...your dad knows your here right. Joey asks.

Ashton stutters. "Um I can stay as long as you want..my dad..uh doesn't know I'm here."

Joey nods seeming to not want to ask questions right now but I guess shane doesn't get the memo.

"Why didn't you tell your dad you where coming here?" Shane asks with a hard face.

Ashton puts his head down. "He doesn't exactly agree with the way I...uh...who I like."

Shane eyes go wide. "Oh god that sucks sorry..."

Ashton shrugs and then grins. "It's alright I'm not to fond of him anyway so I can live."

Shane and Joey let it go and we ended up going to the mall for a little while.