CHAPTER 25

A/N-Cole is shown in the picture above

3 months later

Cole's P.O.V

Everything was going great I was really liking it here. I recovered from the mall incident but it left me with some anxiety. School was going great and I had made freinds. I even got to go to the dance with Ashton, even though he joked the whole time that I looked like a nerd with my blue suspenders. Ashton and I where going strong. I loved that boy with all of my heart and tommrow was his birthday.
Ashton doesn't have a phone so for his birthday Joey and Shane said that we could get him a phone and put him on our plan.
I knew he was going to love it he's always so fasinated with everything he gets or sees so I knew he would love his present. Along with the phone we got him some clothes and shoes because we noticed he wears just about ready same outfit everyday and his shoes are terrible. We where going to pick him up from his dad's house and then bring him back to our house and have a big party we had cake and movies and Shane and Joey said that Ashton could sleepover. Today was going to be great.
___________________________________

Ashton's P.O.V

"Get your ass up and make breakfast!!!" My dad screamed as he pulled me out of bed. If there was one thing I didn't want to do it was make breakfast. You know what fuck it.
I grinned. "Nah I think you should make it yourself old man." His eyes went red he punched my face and pushed me onto the bed. He pulled down my boxers exposing to the cold me to the cold air. He pulled down his boxers and slipped inside me. "You should watch what you say next time. " He says roughly pushing in and out of me. I lay there grunting tears stingy eyes but I was not going to let him deter my mood. Today was my birthday, not like my dad even remembered, but today was going to be great. I loved Cole with just about all my heart and today I get to spend the whole day with him. My dad was getting closer and he did one final thrust. "Happy birthday" He muttered. My eyes went wide. For some reason that hit me hard.
I sat up as my dad went to the bathroom. I was sitting on my bed naked. I pulled out a cigarette. Finally I smiled. "He remembered." Although I didn't like his birthday present at least he remembered. I heard a car honk from outside. "Shit" I said as I rushed to put on my boxers. I came outside still Pulling on my pants with my shirt in my hand. I hop in the car. "Wow overslept much." Cole laughs at my shaken appearance. I laugh and quickly put on my shirt hoping nobody saw my brusies. Shane starts the car and we start heading over to Cole's house.