CHAPTER 24

Cole's P.O.V

His hands where all over me I couldn't move. "Please daddy st-op." I cried. He kept going. I thought I might pass out from pain. He removed his fingers and I felt something inside of me.

"NO!" I scream jolting awake. Shane and Joey burst through the door like firefighters running into a burning building. Tears are streaming down my face. "Joey wraps his arm's around me but I pull away. "No stop please no more!" I yell. Joey rubs my back. "It's just me, its Joey ok. It's ok. You're alright. Your safe no one can hurt you" He whispers. I try to calm down. My breathing won't steady and I start to panic. I try to breath but it's just not coming. It like hell for what feels like forever but finally my breathing starts to steady and I whisper an apology to them. I knew they would hate me. Everyone always does when they find out I'm terrible.  "I'm so sorry please I love it so much here- and it's perfect just plea-" Shane cuts me off.
"For what you did nothing wrong." Shane says. I nod even though I didn't believe them. My breathing comes to a normal pattern. "Do you want to talk about it." Joey asks. I shake my head vigorously there's no way I'm telling them. "No c-ant. You'll ha-te me." I spit out. Joey hugs me harder. "We could never hate you." I nodded my head again I can't tell them they will do the same thing my dad did or they won't want me. "Can't I'm d-isgu-sting." Shane sits down on the bed with joey and hugs me. "Cole you are not disgusting and what ever happens we will always love you." Joey nods in agreement. I sigh and take a deep breath.

"My dad...his hands where all..over me...and his wouldn't stop...I just wanted it to stop." I couldn't finish I broke down sobbing. They where never going to keep now. We where all now sitting on my bed with me in the middle crying.

Finally Shane spoke up. "We are never going to hurt you, and we are never going to let someone else hurt you. If anybody does you have to tell us. You're safe now Cole always know that." He said. I nodded and cried harder. I didn't know if that was true but I hopped it was.

"Thank you."

A/N- Yes I know short chapter but um let me know what you want to happen with Cole. It can be as dark as you want. Also same thing with Ashton.