CHAPTER 37

Cole's P.O.V

Ashton was over for a while before he needed to go home. I hoped he was ok he seemed so scared so fragile when he was normally so calm and collected.
It was scary. Upstairs in my room I payed starring at the ceiling wondering what to do. I was worried about Ashton but I didn't want to lay here the entire night and eat​ my self up about it.
"Cole." There was a knock on my bedroom door and I opened it.
Shane stood outside my room with a look of sympathy.
"Is everything ok I know all this stuff with Ashton must be hard and I just want you to know that I'm here." I took a deep shaking breath in. "I- I don't know I feel fine I guess im just glad Ashtons ok." Shane nodded. I didn't tell him that I was sad that I felt numb about everything I just couldn't tell him, what I needed was for Shane to get out of my room because I was starting to feel like I couldn't breathe. "Yeah im fine I just need some alone time." It came out as a rushed breath and Shane gave me a weird look. "Are you sure your ok?" I nodded. Shane went back downstairs and I shut my door. I went to the far side of my room to where my dresser was. I pulled out the top drawer. In the back was a little baggie. I went to my nightstand and rummage through the bottom drawer until I find what Im looking for.  I lay out the paper and put some of the baggies substance inside. I roll it. I put it to my lips and then bring it back down to my hands. I can't. It goes back to to my lips. I shouldn't. I light it.

    ------------------------------------------

Bring...BrinngMy eyes fly open and I roll around to face the alarm clock. I reach to grab it but it falls to the ground taking me with it. "Fuck" I mumble and pull myself of the ground. It was the next morning, and light was shinning through the windows.
I pushed myself to a sitting position and I took in my room,  it was nice and neat, with everything in its right place. It was nothing like my life. I smiled to myself knowing that people who saw my room would never know anything was wrong with me. I felt hidden. I pushed myself of the ground and stood up.  Imedietly my legs betrayed me and I was on the ground. Again.  Note to self,  don't go to sleep right after you smoke a joint.
There was a knock and Shane opened the door.  He scanned the room looking for me before his eyes landed on the floor.  His eyes looked worried and he went to me.  "are you OK?!"
I scrambled up off the floor and stood. 
I looked around the room to the lighter and baggie sitting on my nightstand.  I rushed to get it but Shane grabbed it off the nightstand. "Cole... What is this I thought you said you where clean."
I looked at the ground staying silent.
I was getting the feeling that I couldn't breath agian. I looked up at Shane.  He had a look on his face, a look of potty and disappoitment.  Tears were running down my face. 
"I...I am so sorry, I uh fuck I don't know god..." I huffed and sat down on the bed. "I'll start packing". It was quiet for a minute before I felt the bed dip next to me. "Cole... Look I uh don't really know how to deal with this stuff,  but it doesn't mean I won't try. This-" Shane pauses and lifts up the baggie.  "It will kill you, it will and I don't want that to happen, you've got such a bright future good grades and despite what he might think of himself a pretty cool boyfriend. So please don't, don't go throw your life away on something so stupid." He sighs again and gets up to leave. "I'll stop." My own voice surprised me. Shane nodded and left me alone again.

Guuuuyyyyssss I have a YouTube channel please go check it out

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCp3sjluhJZblBTn0PtyDnLQ