Chapter 13 Part 1

1

2

3

4

5

I sobbed as the blood ran down my wrist. The piece of glass fell from my hand and I pressed an old bandana against the freshly cut skin.

"Ally?" I heard a small voice behind me. When I turned around I saw Katie, she had a large bruise on her cheek and her clothes were torn.

"What happened to you?" I asked between sobs.

"I could ask you the same thing" she said and she walked up to me.

"No, tell me!" I demanded as more tears escaped my eyes.

"I had a run in with the mistress" she said and rubbed her hands together. I gasped and we pulled each other into a hug.

"Come on, we can clean up at my place. Lily and Alan are at work." she said. When her gazed moved to behind he, she looked terrified.

My feet moved before my mind did and I was soon facing in the other direction. I stiffened and pushed Katie back slightly.

"We've missed out on so many of your daily beatings" the mistress said as she spun a baseball bat around in her hand. She swung the baseball bat before I could even turn around. It hit my on my shoulder and I stumbled to the side as she laughed cruelly.

This time she swung at my head, I was quick this time and brought my arms up and whimpered as the bat made contact with my skin.

I felt Katie grab my arm and pull my away from the mistress while she just laughed and through the bat in the air and caught it.

"Hey!" I heard someone yell. I turned my head, big mistake. The mistress took this to her advantage and swung the bat at my head again, this time she hit her target.

My feet fell from underneath me and I fell to the floor, my head hitting the concrete, hard.

Hey hey hey, so this is part one for chapter 13. And because it's short I'm going to make it up to you guys in the next part. thank you for all the positive comments and votes.

For this part is 18 comments and 15 votes.

Byee!!