Chapter 24 Part 2

"No!!" I groaned, annoyed at the fact we had to get up at 4 am to shoot the scene.

"Too bad." Chander said as he pulled the blankets completely off me, exposing me to the cold.

"Ugh, I hate you!" I whined while climbing out of bed. He pouted before fake crying which only resulted in me laughing at him.

"Come on, we're gonna be late! I don't wanna get in trouble because of you." He said while running out of my trailer, yelling something about Alecia.

Grabbing my costume, I walked into the bathroom, quickly slipping it on. walking back out, Alecia was waiting for me.

"Get in the chair" she demanded in a joking way. Putting my hands up, I sat down in the seat and sat still as she put make up on, mainly fake blood. We at least I think its fake blood.

After she was finished, I pulled a weird face in the mirror before standing up. "Good luck." Alecia chirped from besides me. Giving her a small smile, I ran out of the trailer only to be grabbed. A rough hand was slapped over my mouth and I was pulled out of the light.

Before I could register what was going on, a cloth was pressed against my mouth, making me gasp and breath in all the chemicals. It wasn't long before I felt myself falling asleep.

**********

Opening my eyes, there was something around me. I could hear harsh whispering around myself and I was starting to panic. Where am I? How did I get here? Why is it so dark?

When my eyes adjusted to the darkness, I looked around the room. I was lying on a queen sized bed, the room had what looked like a dressing table on the left and a computer desk and computer on the right.

Pushing myself off the bed, I carefully took a few steps on the cement, only to kick something and make a pound clanging sound. Cursing, I took a few more steps before the door swung open.

"Oh, long time no see"

Hehehehe, so, who do YOU think it is? I mean, I'm pretty eager to find out myself. So, because this is a really short chapter I'll only ask for 40 comments.

Also I'm EXTREMELY sorry for not updating, I would've updated Tuesday but I had work experience. Wednesday I had a music test. Today I had a maths and tomorrow I have maths again and science. >.<

Gah, busy week.

-Chao