Chapter 25 Part 1

"Who are y-you?" I asked as the lady bent down in front of me.

She chuckled, placing her hand on my cheek. "oh, Im your mother"

I flinch away from her, moving away. "no, no your not my mum, she died along time ago in my heart." I said while clenching my hands into fists.

A loud slapping sound followed as my cheek started to sting. "You will treat me with more respect!" she yelled.

I started laughing with only enraged her more. "No, I will not." I said. The lady stood up straight before storming out the room, locking the door after herself. Sighing, I stuck my hand down towards my shoe and pulled my phone out.

I know, pretty weird place to keep it, but this way I had it for emergencies.

Turning it on, I saw the many miss calls and messages I had for the cast. Opening the messages to Andrew, I typed quickly.

Help! I've been taken

As soon as I sent it, my phone started vibrating.

"Hello" I whispered

"Ally, where are you?" Andrew asked.

"I, I don't know. It's dark, wet, and it smell really bad." I said.

"Just, stay where you are. The police are tracking your phone." he said. So that's what all the noise in the background is. He's at the police station.

"What do you think your doing?!" a man yelled as he slammed the door open.

"I-" I was cut off when his fist connected with my cheek. The boot that was on his foot kept repeatedly hitting the same spot on my ribs until finally the lady from before came in.

"Oh John, if only we kept her. She would have manners and be a good girl." She said before crouching down next to me. "Now, have you learnt your lesson?" she asked.

Lifting my head up so that my mouth was next to her ear, I whispered "Fuck you"

She stood up straight before heading out of the room. "Keep going John, she needs to learn."

John bent down so that he was closer to me. "Oh, how I wanted to keep you so much. You will learn Allison." he walked over to the other side of the room, picking something up and then coming back over to me. a whip.

As he continue sly hit me with it, black dots started to appear, and then everything went black.

AN// So sorry for not updating.

Don't worry the next chapter will be happy and less depressing.

50 comments and votes! FYI. I don't update as soon as I get that many. It's there so I know if I should update this story again.