Chapter 23 Part 1

Cold, it was cold.

Very very cold.

I could keep on describing how cold it is, if you like.

No?

Okay. Standing up from my bed, keeping the blanket wrapped around my body, I started walking down stairs.

As I made my way to the kitchen, I started having a coughing fit. Gahh, I hate being sick! It makes me feel like I'm dying.

"Ally, your supposed to be in bed." Andrew said as he appeared from behind the newspaper he was reading.

"I'm hungry." I moan, my voice sounding extremely weird and croaky. Turning around, I shuffled back up to my room and face planted my bed

There hasn't been any filming for the last week due to the heavy rain.

My phone made a ding sound, indicating that I have a message. Grabbing my phone, I unlocked it and looked, seeing the message was from Chandler.

From Chandler

Hey, you feelin any better??

Sniffling I replied with a no. not seconds later it went off again.

From Chandler

Be round soon

To chandler

No, i'll infect you with my gems

From chandler

Too late, outside your house

To chandler

Watd ya do? run?

"Yes"

I lifted my head up to see chandler standing at the door, smirking. As he flopped down on the bed next to me, I covered my mouth with the blanket and buried my head in the pillow.

"You'll get sick." I said but it sounded like 'yo gee shh'

"I don't care" he said smiling. "So, what'd ya want to do?" he questioned while looking at my wall of pictures.

During the three weeks of not being able to do much, I put all of my drawings and pictures on the wall that was bare. "Sleep" I mumbled burring my head in the pillow and snuggling in the blankets.

"Gah, your no fun." Chandler complained while falling off the bottom of my bed.

"Hey, you didn't have to come here! Stop complaining." I said, my voice sounding weird.

"Okay okay." Chandler mumbled as I closed my eyes.

My eyes shot open and I burst I to a fit of laughing as Chandler started tickling my. Ya know, the part of skin on your ribs that's really sensitive, yeah, there.

"Stop!" I managed to get out in between laughing. "Can't........breathe!" I gasped making Chandler stop. When I had caught my breath, I looked at chandler who was kneeling next to me on the bed before kicking him off. He fell to the floor with an thud while groaning.

Looking over the edge of the bed, Chandler was glaring at me. Kicking off the blankets I ran out if the room with Chandler following closely behind.

Hahaha, ya. So most of you said short, well this is my version of short. I'll also have some long chapters but I've been busy with my assignments, mainly music. BTW, i'll have a chapter of chandlers POV soon and her mum will also be in it.

So, for this part is 90 votes and comments.! Tell me what you think!

-Byee!!!