Chapter 24 Part 1

Ally's POV

As Chandler and I neared the area where the scene will be filmed, Lucy spotted us and rushed over to us holding two scripts. She handed one to each of us and I looked down at it unsure. My dyslexia is not something that happens all the time, but when it does it's really annoying. Saying a small thank you, I walked over to frank who was talking to the rest of the cast.

"Guys, it's about time you got here. We were just about to start. Take your places over by the gate and we'll get started." Frank said pointing over to the edge of the forest that was a few feet away. Nodding, I followed Chandler as we went a few metres into the forest.

"So what do we do, just start walking out and pretend everything in the script is actually happening?" I asked as I took my place.

"Yeah, pretty much. But, this is just mainly so we can get our movement right." He said. With a quick nod of my head we soon started.

*******

"Okay guys, go get your make up and costumes ready so we can shoot the night scene!" frank yelled to the people how had to act the next scene. That of course included Chandler and I.

After Alecia finished my hair and make up, I slipped on the same outfit as last time and walked out of the bathroom doing a little twirl. Alecia laughed, taking a photo on her instant camera. The photo printed off and she handed it to me. As I looked at it, I could help but laugh. I was smiling, a propped smile. As I handed it back to her she stopped me.

"No, you keep it." She said. With a quick 'thank you' I placed the picture on the small board I had hanging on the wall and walked over to the door. "Good luck! And don't forget to have fun!" she said in a sing song voice.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah!" I yelled back as I made my way over to the same spot as before.

Chandler was ready, as was everyone else. They were all waiting on me.

Davina's POV

I ran behind the boy as Anastasia was on my back. She wasn't fast enough to out run a herd of them. We had been running for about an hour but they never get tired. The walkers had fallen behind long ago, we were making sure they couldn't get to us as fast.

As we neared an open space, my eyes widened. There was a prison...

And it was burning!

A/N.. yes, I know this is short but there's gonna be another part... so, tell me what you think. Sorry I haven't updates in a while, been working on my oral for English.

50 votes and comments!