Chapter 13 part 2

I could hear a faint beeping sound, making me think it was my alarm. But as the beeping got clearer, I noticed it wasn't.

My eyes were sore and it hurt as I tried to open them. After several failed attempts I gave up and just laid there. As I did my best to figure out where I was it hit me like a brick. Katie, the mistress, a baseball bat, the hard, cold floor. I was in a hospital.

Just like that my eyes opened quickly and my eyes started to focus so I could see better. As my eyes scanned the room I saw Andrew fast asleep in the hospital chair, his arm propped up with his head leaning on his hand. He looked tired, bags under his eyes. I shifted around slightly and winced. When I looked down at my arm I noticed it was in a cast. On my other arm, there was a needle poking into my skin.

Katie

I started to panic and tried to get up, but one of the nurses came in and rushed over to me. "Miss, please, your going to hurt yourself" she said and she pushed me back down into the bed so I was laying down.

"Katie" I croaked out as I resisted against the nurse.

"Katie's fine, she's just getting some rest" the nurse reassured me and I instantly calmed down.

"Ally?" I heard a familiar voice say. When I turned my head I saw Andrew waking up in his seat and he started to shuffle over to me.

The nurse quickly rushed out of the room to do who knows what.

"Hey, how ya feeling?" he asked and he pulled one of the plastics chairs next to the bed and sat down.

"I've had better days" I managed to get out. I looked to my right and saw a plastic cup filled with water. I moved my not broken hand and wrapped my fingers around it before quickly drinking the water.

"Why didn't you tell me?" I heard him ask. When I looked at him he had a pained expression in his eyes. "Why didn't you tell me about your dyslexia?" he asked.

I sighed and moved my gaze to the ceiling. "Because, because I thought that if you knew, you wouldn't want to adopt me." I said as my lip quivered.

I felt his hand wrap around mine. "Why would you ever think that?" he asked me.

"Because, it happened before" I choked out as a tear ran down my face.

"I'm so sorry Al" he said.

A smile came across my face "Al?" I asked.

"It suits you" he replied.

I gave a small laugh before asking. "When can I come home?"

*****

"I'm fine, really. It's just a broken arm" I assured Andrew as I got out of the car. (her outfit she is wearing now will be on the side)

"Fine" Andrew huffed as we walked up to the front door. Andrew quickly pulled it open and we both walked inside.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" I heard people scream as as the jumped out. A smile found its way onto my face.

"How'd you know?" I asked andrew.

"We asked the nurse if she could find out." Andrew replied.

"Thank you" I said smiling.

"Group hug!" I heard Norman yell. And then I was being squished in the middle of it. Everyone was careful not to hurt my arm.

I soon realised that everyone that was here, was part of the cast.

"Present time!" I heard Emily yell.

I suddenly felt someone's hand wrap around mine and then I was pulled into the lounge room and everyone sat down around me. I looked to my left to see Chandler sitting next to me, his hand still wrapped around mine.

I watched as his cheeks started turning red and he moved his hand away making me giggle.

"Here open mine" Lauren said handing me a small box. I nodded and placed it in my lap before taking the lid off. I couldn't help the smile that came to my lips as I looked at the love heart golden locket that was in front of me.

"Thank you" I said as I pulled her into a hug.

"Okay, now mine" Norman said as he handed me his present. As I opened it I saw the horror book . Underneath it was an xbox game that made me laugh when I saw what it was. Survival instincts. The game that was based on Daryl Dixon.

"Thanks" I said as we fist bumped.

Before anyone could say anything else me phone started ringing. When I pulled it out it was an unknown ID. I frowned before pressing accept and holding it to my ear.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Allison" I heard a female voice say.

"Yeah, who's this?" I asked.

"I'm your mother"

Haha, cliffhanger. I'm sorry, I just had too. Please tell me what you think, it's much appreciated.

30 votes and 20 comments!

Byee!