Chapter 5

(picture of walk in closet ------->>> )

I unpacked almost everything and it has taken hours, im really tired now. My closet was half full, I had a lot of stuff. I sighed shutting the closet door before turning on my flat screen TV and slipping the first disk of the walking dead in. I flopped on my bed, my back against the wall and I instantly became engrossed in it. ive always loved zombies, I even draw them.

When I was half way through the third season I heard Andrew yell my name. I paused it and ran down stairs still having lots of energy.

I ran to the kitchen in my socks but when I tried to stopped I kept going and hit the wall with a thud. I quickly recovered and walked back to were I tried to stop. "Yes" I said as I sat on the stool.

Andrew grinned and placed a flat box down in front of me. The smell was amazing. "Pizza" he said gesturing to the box, I smiled and opened it taking a slice and taking a bit, it was amazing. I moaned, it was just so good. I took another bit, then another, before I knew it the slice was gone. I pouted and Andrew laughed at me. "You can have another piece" He said. I smiled and ate another piece.

I got off of my stool and hugged Andrew. "Thank you!" I yelled even though he was right in front of me.

"Anytime Alison" He chuckled.

"Alison sounds to formal" I said frowning.

"What should I call you then?" He asked.

"Ally!" I yelled. He chuckled. "Well, if you'll excuse me I have to go watch Rick kill some Zombies" He nodded and I ran upstairs and continued watching it. So the first TV show I watch is my favourite.

When I was on the second last episode of the first season I paused it on each character and started drawing them. By the time I was done it was done it was 1 in the morning. I had drawn Rick, Andrea, Dale, Shane, Amy, Glenn, Lori, Carl, Daryl and Merle, T-Dog, Carol and Sophia. I put them in a pile on my desk and flopped down on my bed, slowly falling asleep.

******

"Ally" someone said shaking my shoulder. I pulled the covers tighter around me and slowly opened my eyes. Andrew was smiling at me. "I have to go to work, I should be home at around 4 in the afternoon." He said. I glanced at my clock, 3:50 in the morning! I nodded while groaning and pulling the covers above my head. I heard my bedroom door close and I fell back asleep.

******

This time when I woke up it was because of the blinding light coming through my balcony window. I squeezed my eyes shut but I still couldn't fall back asleep. I sighed and pushed the covers off and shuffled over to the bathroom.

After my shower I wrapped my towel around my body and one around my hair. I moved into my walk in closet and looked for the clothes I Was going to wear.

I slipped on my black skinny jeans and my Walking dead shirt that covered my shoulders and had a picture of some zombies and said  The Walking Dead down the bottom. I slipped on some white doc martens and took the towel off of my head.

I brushed my hair quickly and put it in a side braid that went over my right shoulder.

Once I had made my bed I sat on it and continued watching TWD.

Tell me what ya think, don't forget to vote. FOLLOW ME!!! ;)