Chapter 10

"Wake up" someone said shaking my shoulder.

"No" I said into the pillow but it was muffled. I pulled the covers over my head and rolled away from the person who was waking me.

I ended up rolling off the bed wrapped in the covers so I was in a cacoon. I tried to move but I was stuck.

I rolled over again and saw Chandler standing next to me and smirking. "what?" I snapped, I wasn't a morning person.

"Andrew's busy today so he asked me to show you around." He said. I groaned and thrashed around in the covers until I was out of them. I stumbled to my and pointed to the door.

"Leave" I said squinting my eyes.

"What?" he said confused.

"Dude, in not getting changed with you in here, leave" I said.

"Ow, ah, ok" he stuttered out his face turning bright red. He quickly walked out the door shutting it behind him.

I sighed and shuffled my feet over to my closet to pick out what I was going to wear today.

I picked out the same top I had when Andrew adopted me, an English flag shirt. I put it on over my fresh undergarments and slipped on some high waisted short shorts. (not short enough that her ass hangs out)

I brushed my hair, putting it in a side braid again and slipping on my aviators. I put on my sparkly all star converse shoes and grabbed my small shoulder bag putting in my purse, phone, etc.

I slowly walked down stairs wanting to run back up to my room and snuggle into my blanket. I got down and saw Chandler waiting by the door. I gave a shy smile and walked outside and locking it after him.

"So, where are we going?" I asked and we walked down the street.

He though for a second before answering me "First the corner shop, then the park, then the mall, then the ice cream shop and lastly were going to the beach." he said smiling at his memory.

I nodded and kept walking.

Soon enough we were walking through the corner shop and Chandler was showing me where everything was. I laughed covering my face with my hands.

"OMFG, ITS CHANDLER RIGGS!!" came and annoying high pitched voice. I stopped laughing and moved my hands away from my face to see where the voice came from.

Soon enough I saw four girls about my age running over to us. I stepped back as the girls surrounded him doing who knows what.

After about ten minutes one of them turned around and faces me, her eyebrows raised and her hands on her hips.

"And who are you?" she asked, her voice dripping with venom.

"Why do you care?" I asked, my eyebrows furrowing as I looked through my sunnies.

"I dont, i just wanna know why Chandler is hanging out with you?" she said stepping closer, trying to intimidate me. I kept my poker face and took a step for ward like she did.

"You don't even know me." I said. she frowned but it soon disappeared.

"I don't need to know you to dislike you. I know I would never hang out with someone as ugly as you" she spat.

Okay, not gonna lie, that one hurt. I tensed as the words left my mouth before I could stop them. "I wonder what you'd look like without a few of your teeth, maybe a black eye" I spat back, venom dripping with every word I said. She gulped, taking a few steps back. "or with those hair extent ion ripped out of that pretty little head of yours" I said.

"C'mon girls, let's go" she said grabbing her friends and running away. I smirked at my victory.

"What just happened? Sh looked pretty scared" Chandler said raising his eyebrows.

"She was playing with matches. She started a fire" I said still smirking. It soon turned into a full smile as I grabbed his wrist and ran out the store pulling him with me. "C'mon, let's go to the park"

And with that we were both sprinting down the street, racing to the park that I could see in the distance.

Hey guys, I'm sorry I made you wait so long. Please tell me what you think, I tried to make it interesting and show you some of her personality.

For this chapter is 5 comments and 10 votes. THANKS!!